Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
I outgrew my
Webkinz :)

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default CLosed

In the center of a mansion, a guard finds the president on the ground, his whitehouse robbed of valubals. The guard calls in the five best detectives he know, not knowing that one of them committed the crime. As the detectives search, when they are alone in the same room as the criminal, they are eliminated. But one at the end will win, whether its the criminal or a smart detective.
Spots left:

I will choose the criminal. They will be PMd if I choose them. They have the job of noticing if they are alone in the same room as someone, and if they are, they PM me that they were elimenated*
Everyone else will try to figure out the criminal by the clues I give them. I will give a map so you know what rooms there are (it will be a picture of the clue gameboard).
*The eliminated person will not be notified that they were eliminated until the game is over, when either 4 people have been elimated, or someone guesses the murderer.
here is the map:
Click the image to open in full size.
Oh, dont pay attention to the names of people. They are just guards that dont do anything.

If you ever think you are alone in a room with the criminal, post a and youll be safe (but you can only use them ONCE throughout this hole game.)

Post in a spoiler what rooms you are going in and in what order.
For example:
1 Hall
2 Bedroom
3 Kitchen
4 Closet
5 Garden (not all of these are true)

If the criminal matches two, then he eliminates that person (the criminal cannot look at spoilers till he's finished with his own. be honest)

HAVE FUN!!!
spearmint is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

Default Re: Ever played clue? The game where you figure out who, how, and where a murder happened? Well this is KinzKlue, where its similer to the game, but there are some twists, and in board games, you usually dont win retired PSFs. 5 spots open!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I play?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #3
I outgrew my

spearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to allspearmint is a name known to all

Default Re: Ever played clue? The game where you figure out who, how, and where a murder happened? Well this is KinzKlue, where its similer to the game, but there are some twists, and in board games, you usually dont win retired PSFs. 5 spots open!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure! Thanks for joining!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

I'll join but Ummm I never played clue before
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 AM   #5
I outgrew my

Dont worry its easy. You read the directions right?
3 spots left!
Old 08-08-2008, 11:31 AM   #6
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

i'll join. but it's a little bit confusing?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #7
I'm finally a

narutodude875 is on a distinguished road

I guess Ill join too for the fun of it but Ive never played either.
narutodude875 is offline Male
Old 08-08-2008, 11:34 AM   #8
I outgrew my

Its easy. Really all you have to do is follow the clues to figure out who i'm talking about, and post the order of rooms your going in (once again, post the rooms in a spoiler, otherwise the criminal can eliminate you easily)

---------- spearmint added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

1 spot left. Do you guys know how to change the name of a thread. I should change it.

Last edited by spearmint; 08-08-2008 at 11:34 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #9
Banned
iluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledgeiluvwarriors flows towards the sea of knowledge

srry wats a spoiler?
Old 08-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
I outgrew my

go to "go advanced" for posting your message, whatever text you want in a spoiler, hilight it, then click on the black/purple button that says spoiler. it should look like this when you post the message:
Spoiler: show

1hall
2kitchen
3ballroom
4Blablah
5 You get my point.
Closed