Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 07:38 PM   #1
Down to Earth <3
Webkinz :)

peanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the roughpeanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the rough

Default Christmas Contest :) Please come in! Ends 11/20/07 thanks!!

CONTEST ENDS 11/20/07 Thanks!!
I need some help. My family has a Christmas Party before Christmas like on the 14th or somthing. I need help for ideas for it. My Mom hosts it. It is aat a hall that we rent, then all the kids play in the down stairs. We play a game where you need to get dressed up and then try to open up a box before sombody rolls a seven. I HATE THAT GAME!!!! One of my moms cousins runs that, no offence, I don't like her either!!! The person with the best idea wins!
Theese are exeptable-
Games
Activitys
Prizes for you!
1st- Reindeer food x3 or 3 Seal food, MAYBE!
2nd- Reindeer food x2 or 2 Seal food, MAYBE!
3rd- Reindeer fodd x1 or 1 Seal food, MAYBE!
Thanks
Peanutkinz0897

Last edited by peanutkinz0897; 11-17-2007 at 04:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Christmas Contest :) Please come in!

A gift Exchange? Where you open one gift and the other person can open the one or take the present the other person has!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
AskMe4It
Gifted

SkyDM is on a distinguished road

How about the an old fashioned game night ... BOARD GAMES ... scrabble, clue, monopoly, candyland, trivial pursuit, charades, game of life, card games galore. You can a bunch of card sets and other board games at a dollar shop.

There is nothing more fun than playing those games with your friends and family.

Food ... get a bunch of pizza bases and assorted toppings (pepperoni, canadian bacon, pineapple, onions, etc) ... MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA ... Fun, Fun and more FUN!!
Old 11-07-2007, 07:58 PM   #4
Down to Earth <3

Thanks for your ideas I will post when the contest is over and I pick the winner, good luck!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
babynewyear07

Not sure this applies here but this is what my family does........

We take a look around our town (we live in a small town) and find a family that has fallen on bad times or is in need and instead of having a family gift exchange we all just buy a gift and then on family Christmas night we all get dressed in our warmest clothes and go sing Christmas carols and present them with our gifts at their house.....to me Christmas is for giving......not for what you can receive.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
Down to Earth <3

Thanks every body!

---------- peanutkinz0897 added 7 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

Bump I need 10 ideas then i will choose a winner x3!

Last edited by peanutkinz0897; 11-07-2007 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #7
nomyhead
Gifted

nomyhand is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that you should do stockings and give them to eachother(stuff small gifts in them)
Old 11-07-2007, 08:40 PM   #8
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

have a secret santa.Like in that book.I also agree do the whole christmas theme it looks nice and your guests will love it.I hope i win.Good luck with the party.
Old 11-07-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
garycharles11

brandikinz is on a distinguished road

you can have a ginger bread decorating contest... have everyone line up at the table with all the decorating supplies they need to decorate in the middle of the table... but there is a catch they have to use only the specified amount of each decorating supply...and it has to be done in ex amount of time... so you need one big piece of paper with the ginger bread house dirctions written on it taped to the wall in front of them... be sure to specify the time limit and to have fun making a mess... winner gets to win a little gift..example stuffed stocking with personalized tree ornaments made by your family or even baked goods!! you can even start a family tradition when your family comes over have a white table cloth layed on the table and each year the family members sign names of all that were with you that year!! hope this helps!!
Old 11-07-2007, 08:58 PM   #10
t2b123
Gifted

t2b123 is on a distinguished road

have everyone sing their fave Carol and have like a christmas idol. you can even have family members act like Simon,Randy,and Paula lol
Closed