Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2008, 09:48 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

Default Cheekyiska's PLUSH and ONLINE fashion show!! Come on in! (prizes too!)

PICS and PRIZES!! Just post a pic of ANY animal and fill out the form. Even REAL animals can enter. My cat needs an outfit. So does my cheeky cat! Whoever can dress their (or my) pets the best, pms me with their ww username. I will send a puffer fish pastry and something else that is a secret! ONLY 5 people need to enter. JUST fill out this form and give a pic:

Pet gender:

WI username:

Pic of pet: you could dress mine if you want...

and if i say your WI username wins, pm me with your ww usename for awesome prizeS!

and of course, there are some pics of my undressed pets: HAVE FUN!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcheeky 012.jpg (361.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgcheeky 001.JPG (444.4 KB, 4 views)
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2008, 09:58 AM   #2
Is Justin a

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cheekyiska's PLUSH and ONLINE fashion show!! Come on in! (prizes too!)

Do we have to do real clothes or draw on clothes?
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #3

Default Re: Cheekyiska's PLUSH and ONLINE fashion show!! Come on in! (prizes too!)

View Post Originally Posted by grundoluvir
Do we have to do real clothes or draw on clothes?
That is toatally up to you. BUT here is a hint: i like clothing from webkinz world, not drawn on clothing...
Old 11-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #4

pleeeeeeeeeease sign up! i really want to see what you have for ideas!
Old 11-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

okay, i cant do a real cat clothing but if you want a virtual outfit for your online cheeky cat i will try!

I hope that this is what you are looking for!

Pet gender: Female

WI username: Emloveswebkins
WW username: sheltielover1

Pretend my dragon is your cheeky cat (online), i am not lucky enough to have one!

It is the white jeans, the ruby slippers, european flare shades, and the groovy hearts swimsuit top!
Click the image to open in full size.
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 12:30 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
okay, i cant do a real cat clothing but if you want a virtual outfit for your online cheeky cat i will try!

I hope that this is what you are looking for!

Pet gender: Female

WI username: Emloveswebkins
WW username: sheltielover1

Pretend my dragon is your cheeky cat (online), i am not lucky enough to have one!

It is the white jeans, the ruby slippers, european flare shades, and the groovy hearts swimsuit top!
Click the image to open in full size.
that is great! i might HAVE to dress my cheeky cat like that lol. i think you are going to do very very well!
Old 11-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #7
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Thanks! i was just looking around and saw this. I have always wanted the cheeky cat food and when i saw that i could win it, I was !
Old 11-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #8

im waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting peoples! LOL
Old 11-29-2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Gifted

Please enter people you know what you can do!

---------- Emloveswebkins added 470 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Okay you know you want to enter and look at the prize! who can resist that! ENTER NOW!

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 11-29-2008 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-29-2008, 10:22 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Pet gender: Boy

WI username: WWhimsyDragon
WW user: StrawberrySarah97
Pic of pet: Click the image to open in full size.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Closed