Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default CHEEKY CAT PSF! Pumpkin Pops! Learn how to win inside!

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!
1)kirtty-used for my avatar!
2)bigduck-second entry used for my ge link in siggy!
3)juliaandella-third entry used in siggy!

Please PM me ASAP to pick your prize! Thanks to EVERYBODY who entered!

Want to win a cheeky cat psf? Pumpkin Pop? Pumpkin Soup? Candy Cane?
******** READ BELOW***********
The ever famous kinzcrazy NEEDS a new avvie! Yes, a new avvie! This is a GREAT way to get credit for making avvies because well, I have over 3000 posts, and more to come!

Requirements:
I have a very detailed outline for this avatar. It MUST have:
1)a virtual unicorn (big orli'l)
2)Setting: Rainbow Path in Charm Forest/Rainbow Background of some kind
3)Big enough to see
4)NO WRITING!

Rules:
1)Fit Requirements
2)HAVE FUN
3)Post as many avatars as you feel, whenever you want (this creates fun competition)
4)If I use it you can't use it. I want to feel original! YOU WILL GET CREDIT!

Since there are so many requirements, it will be judged on basically my personal liking or taste on how you arranged or put it together.

You may submit your avatar by posting or PMing me.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE YOUR TIME!
Due Date is Set to: Saturday, April 12 @ 8:00 pm. I will annouce and PM the winner a little after that.

I'm a VERY grateful person. So you will also gain a friendship for your help. I hope the value of that is worth more than any webkinz food I can give to you. If I feel you were especially kind and put lots of time into the avatar, I might send you an extra prize besides those listed below. NOT because you were the winner, but because your are my friend!

PRIZES!!!!!
One Grand Prize Winner receives:
Personal credit for my avatar made by YOU
Choice of: Cheeky Cat PSF and other PSF or recipe
OR
Mix of PSFs, Chocolate Eggs, Pumpkin Pops, Candy Canes, Unsolved Recipe Foods, Recipe Foods

Good luck to EVERYONE!
By entering the competition, you give me permission to use your pictures at any time.

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 04-12-2008 at 07:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!horsegirl12 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: CHEEKY CAT PSF! Pumpkin Pops! Learn how to win inside!

Here's mine

Last edited by horsegirl12; 07-16-2008 at 05:54 PM..
horsegirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wonderful first entry!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Here you go I made you a few hope you like them

1.Click the image to open in full size.

2.Click the image to open in full size.

3.Click the image to open in full size.

4.Click the image to open in full size.

how many times are we aloud to enter? and when does it end?
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 08:12 PM   #5
Penguins Are So
Gifted

♥ Bubba ♥ will become famous soon enough

I will make one! One sec!
♥ Bubba ♥ is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

hey bubba wazup love the siggy did you make it?

if so where oh bye g2g ttyl
bigduck is offline Female
Old 04-03-2008, 08:47 PM   #7
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

ok here are a fewClick the image to open in full size. i like the background on this one

on this one the background isnt really a ainbow but you knowClick the image to open in full size.
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2008, 07:01 PM   #8
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by hoops2614
ok here are a fewClick the image to open in full size. i like the background on this one

on this one the background isnt really a ainbow but you knowClick the image to open in full size.
I can't see them.

---------- kinzcrazy added 60 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bigduck
Here you go I made you a few hope you like them

1.Click the image to open in full size.

2.Click the image to open in full size.

3.Click the image to open in full size.

4.Click the image to open in full size.

how many times are we aloud to enter? and when does it end?
As many as you want!

Last edited by kinzcrazy; 04-04-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-04-2008, 07:06 PM   #9
I'm The Cooliest
Gift Trainee

RoxyRulez709 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: CHEEKY CAT PSF! Pumpkin Pops! Learn how to win inside!

Okay, heres my entry.I personally love it.I worked hard on it though.Hope you like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg1464866805_e90770ce2a.jpg (83.1 KB, 139 views)
Old 04-04-2008, 07:42 PM   #10
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

How fun

I made several to enter:

Click the image to open in full size.

juliaandella is offline Female
Closed