Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 08:10 AM   #271
Call me Sydney!
Webkinz :)

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Can you guess?! Riddle contest open!!

Pancakes
Post anoter one!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 08:13 AM   #272

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

ok let me see: How many letters are in the alphabet? that is an easy one for whoever answers first.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:15 AM   #273
Call me Sydney!

cutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to beholdcutegirl#1 is a splendid one to behold

26 I think!
cutegirl#1 is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 08:44 AM   #274
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Pancakes! If I may.
In "the alphabet," there are 11 letters...
T-H-E (three letters) A-L-P-H-A-B-E-T (eight)
Old 09-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #275
VegetarianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

T-H-E A-L-P-H-A-B-E-T

So my guess is 11
VegetarianGirl is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #276

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by cattails190
Pancakes! If I may.
In "the alphabet," there are 11 letters...
T-H-E (three letters) A-L-P-H-A-B-E-T (eight)
yes! you got it right! here's another one: BXDHCUIKEOSZ which letter doesn't fit in and why?
Old 09-29-2008, 08:46 PM   #277
ConnorJR123

Caster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud ofCaster75 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Can you guess?!

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchic41
another one please
You should really do another one like you said!
Caster75 is offline Male
Old 09-30-2008, 07:01 AM   #278

Default Re: Can you guess?!

View Post Originally Posted by Caster75
You should really do another one like you said!
I did. look up one before your post.
Old 09-30-2008, 08:47 AM   #279
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

I know!!! He takes the goose across the river and goes back for the corn (2 times) he takes the corn BUT brings the goose bak (4 times) then he takes the fox, comes back and brings the goose (7 times) did I get it right?

---------- Lydiebug24 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Oops, sorry we have a new one. I'll try to get it.

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 09-30-2008 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2008, 05:53 PM   #280

View Post Originally Posted by Lydiebug24
I know!!! He takes the goose across the river and goes back for the corn (2 times) he takes the corn BUT brings the goose bak (4 times) then he takes the fox, comes back and brings the goose (7 times) did I get it right?

---------- Lydiebug24 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Oops, sorry we have a new one. I'll try to get it.
lol, yup! you got it right.
Closed