Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 06:49 AM   #261
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Camp WI!!

I'm not sure, but I PMd her, it's most likely we will have a winner this afternoon. Good luck everyone!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 06:00 PM   #262
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow all four stories are wonderful!! Do you know when you guys will have an answer? I am so excited!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #263
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Well, my counselor didn't PM me back, and there is no use on waiting, so let's get to the results. First, let's give a Camp WI biography on our contestamts.

Volleyuup= a fun, yet serious camper, who is always near the top of the ladder. Volleyuup has won 1 challenge, and has been close every time. Volleyuup is a tough one to beat. Let's see what my pets that watch us have to say about volleyuupp=
Lucille= volleyuup has been one great camper. She brings originality to the contest, and is very competitive and determined. Like in the round where you had to come up with a name for a female whimsy dragon, volleyuup knew she didn't like whimsy dragons, but she showed persistance and ended up winning.
Louis= Volleyuup is a great camper. As Lucille said, she never gives up.
Betty= I have to agree with my siblings- GREAT JOB!

GeminiCat= GeminiCat has been a strong leader this season. She is a great camper. Let's see what my pets have to say:
Betty= GeminiCat is the leader of the pack. I think she has great creativivty. GO GEMINICAT!!
Lucille= Like my sis said, she has great creativity. Remember her "new webkinz entry about the squirrell PSI? That would be awesome. At this rate, anyone could win!
Louis= I agree. GO GEMINI CAT!!!
Cola= Hey! I've been watching too! I like all of the camers, but Gemini's strong point is creativity.

allton= The happy camper(LOL) is always cheering on her team-mates... allton is a good sport.

Cola= GO ALLTON!
Betty= I think allton has what it takes to win- so does everyone else.
Lucille= With ya on that sis!
Louis= Why do we have to say nice things about everyone else? What about me? I have my very OWN show on kinzvision. I'm the host. GO ALLTON! GO ME!!
Kaykat= The fasion designer one- the model- the experinced one.
Louis= Are we done yet? kay rocks, WOO HOO! (But not more than me, I am THE BEST. )
Betty= Why are you so selfish, Louis? I think that show of yours on "Kinzvision HD" has got to your head- do the W shop hats fit you anymore? I think your head's too big- As for kay, I loved her round 1 entry- it blew us all away like light leaves in an autum breeze.
Two great minds think alike! I also loved her "new webkinz" entry, with the barn, that was SOO cool.
Cola= I loved her new webkinz- the appalousa horse- awesome sibling that would make!

I get on them ALL the time about quarrelling, whatever. Good luck to all, and winner in a few!

GOOD LUCK!
Love,

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

If I could say anything for Louis, it would be this for kay:"She enters alot of contests, and her experience really shines through."

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Louis's show is "Miss/ Mister Webkinz Pagent #1" HE wanted to tell yall. He needs more contestants. Sorry to get off topic. But, it is my thread.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-13-2008 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2008, 06:16 PM   #264
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Awesome! The judges are so nice!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #265
Gift Guru

At around 7:22pm I will post results. Good luck to all!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Ha. You should see how they act to eachother.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-13-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #266
Lil Kinz

lilwebkinzfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet name:Nibbles
Pet type:Yellow lab
Are you comitted:Yes I am comitted or...
Pet name:Nibbles
Why do you want to become a counselor?:I would like to become a counselor because I am responsible,availible anytime at all and I love doing this kind of thing! I gave you both because I don't know if you were going to have to many counselors or campers so I decided to give both a try and I'll let you pick whatever one you want for me to be or not.
Old 05-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #267
Gift Guru

lilwebkinzfan, we are on the finally, NO MORE ENTRIES!!!! I'm going to start a new season today.

Let's get back to judging. Can we have kaykat up here? Now, kay, you are a VERY great camper, and on this final night of the original Camp WI, I am sorry to say you aren't our winner this season. I'm sorry. I hope you continue to persue your contests and win some!

And can we have allton come up? Allton, you are a great camper, but you aren't our winner either. KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! You did a great job this season.

Gemini cat, you are another contestant, and very creative, but you aren't our winner.

WHICH MEANS VOLLEYUUP IS OUR WINNER! CONGRADULATIONS! Please add me on webkinz: lobster4560 and I will send your PSFs. I have these to choose from: cow, polar bear, pink poodle, spotted frog, reindeer, seal, duck, lil gold&white cat, velvety elephant, black&white cheeky dog, hippo, persian.
You will have to look at the first post to see how many you get, I forget. (LOL)
In my mind you are all winners, and I wish you could all win.

Old 05-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #268
I love
Webkinz :)

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Congrats! Man I was just 7 minutes late for judging!
Old 05-13-2008, 07:07 PM   #269
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am so glad you won Volleyuup! Congrats!! I will check out the new season.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #270
Gift Guru

no entries on season 2 yet.
Closed