Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #241
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Camp WI!!

I hope that she'll be ok. She is chewing on a stick right now because she loves that.
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #242
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

A Webkinz Story

Carnation the dragon and her grandson are sitting by the fireplace. Carnation’s grandson looks up with darling eyes and asks “Grandma, in school we heard of an evil dragon named Misty. Is it true she existed??” “Of Course she existed darling. She was my Grandmother” “Oh no!! Did she hurt you?” “No dear. Let me tell you a story about your great grandma who told the story herself.”
“Once Upon a Time there was an invasion in WebkinzWorld. Dragons from far away attacked the mighty KinzPigsArmy and scared them to pork chops. The only thing regular Webkinz could do was surrender. Kingkinz took off his crown of wonder and stood up from his throne and gave it to Rondo (lol) the dragon. Rondo led dragons into WebkinzWorld and lay down the rules. He came with his family of 2 – Misty and Rosa. Misty and Rosa were the most beautiful Webkinz Dragons ever. They wore the finest Kinzstyle and a necklace made from Charms crafted from the Royal Pixie. There shoes had never been sold in the W-Market. Not even look-a-likes. Misty and Rosa were beauties.
One day Webkinz attacked the dragons’ kingdom. Rosa was taken away. The King fought to save her but he couldn’t do a thing. His army was too injured or busy defending the kingdom to save his love. Rosa was taken away. Rondo (lol again!!) became very angry and upset and he started to make the kingdom stricter and stricter. The Webkinz couldn’t do anything or their houses would be destroyed. They all hated the King now and Misty remained sealed from WebkinzWorld as Rondo (I can’t stop lol-ing at that name i made up!) didn’t want Misty to endure what Rosa had to. So he kept her in a tower connected to the KRC ( King Rondo’s Castle ) but soon Kinz started to hate her even if she wasn’t around them.
Misty hated the tower. It was dusty and cold and she only had 2 outfits to wear. It was horrible. On top of that she missed her mother. Misty decided to break out. She chipped the window with her favorite diamond and flew out. She was free. Misty now had a plan.
Misty knew EVERY kinz in WebkinzWorld and knocked on each door. “I do not want to hurt you. I am going to save you and everyone else in WebkinzWorld. Please listen.” No Webkinz and Lil’Kinz listened to her and did what she asked everyone to do. No Kinz would help her. They all thought she was as evil as her father.
So one day there was a great big festival that no dragon could attend in WebkinzWorld. Misty with her intense fire-y breath, blew the dragon guard down and flew into the fun. She called an announcement and terrified Webkinz listened. I am not mean – that is my father, Rondo. Tell me where my mom is and I promise my mother and I will take over the throne and if we don’t you can take ALL the dragons in WebkinzWorld away. By then every dragon except Rondo was there. And everyone agreed to leave if Rosa and Misty weren’t queens and Rondo was a servant.
So the Webkinz finally listened and agreed. Rosa was in Rondo’s own castle. The secret passageway was where Rosa ate and slept. The Lil’Kinz could sneak in and out without anyone seeing and get leftover food. Rosa and Misty finally became queens with evil Rondo as their servant. Although Rosa felt bad for her ex-husband ( they got a dragon divorce ) Rosa knew the suffering he put other Webkinz through. So Rosa and Misty became the most wonderful Queens WebkinzWorld had ever seen.”
“Really Grandma?? That is awesome!! So am I Webkinz Royalty??" "When you get older I’ll you that story too.” Said Carnation with a sly look on her face and turned away from her grandson. Around her neck was a long chain. Attached the chain was a single charm crafted from the Royal Pixie herself.

Last edited by Geminicat21; 05-11-2008 at 04:28 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 04:47 PM   #243
I love
Webkinz :)

IceBrownie is on a distinguished road

Yay! Just 2 more people!
Old 05-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #244
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Yup, we got volleyuup&Geminicat, now we need kaykat& someone- LOL

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

"someone" should be allton- I couldn't remember.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-11-2008 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #245
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Kit is walking again! Yea! But with a limp! Sorry for being off topic!
Old 05-11-2008, 05:29 PM   #246
msdiva04

spice127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet name:Yan
Pet typeanda
Are you committed?:Yes
If you want to be a camp counselor, fill out this form:
Pet: Yan
Pet nameanda
Why you want to be a counselor: I have very good skill at judging people
I have wanted to since I joined WI
It would make my day extra special because it would make me feel more welcome to WI Contests

Here is this:
(For reading the rules)
Old 05-11-2008, 05:31 PM   #247
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It isn't nessecsrily off topic, it has to do with your story, kinda- and this challenge is creative stories, so it can pass.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Spice, we are no longer accepting entries- we are on our final challenge- LOL

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-11-2008 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 05:36 PM   #248
msdiva04

spice127 is an unknown quantity at this point

Pet name:Yan
Pet type:panda
Are you committed?:Yes
If you want to be a camp counselor, fill out this form:
Pet: Cow
Pet name:Oreo
Why you want to be a counselor:
I am very good at judging people
I would feel a lot more welcome to WI contests
I really like contests like these
I really want to help you
Old 05-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #249
Gift Guru

Spice, I know you really want to join, but this season is almost over.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #250
Goofball
Gift Guru

OK. Just checking. If we get all four entries before the deadline, are you going to annouce the winners before then too?
Closed