Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 07:44 PM   #231
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: Camp WI!!

familoo, we are no longer accepting entries.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

I wonder why cheekycatlover didn't post, he/she is normally first enterer. Tomarrow is last day, I will PM I guess.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-10-2008 at 07:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 07:48 PM   #232
Webkinz :)

familoo is on a distinguished road

oh ok thats fine
Old 05-10-2008, 07:54 PM   #233
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

You can join next season though!
Old 05-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #234

familoo is on a distinguished road

oh ok just let me know when that comes
Old 05-10-2008, 07:57 PM   #235
Gift Guru

I will PM you!
Old 05-11-2008, 01:34 AM   #236
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I gave this thread
Five golden stars
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #237
Gift Guru

Okay people, I don't remember what the daedline was, either today or monday, so it is going to be today, and if you don't post by 3:00pmKT, you are out.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 276 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

About 3 hours left!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 135 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

Okay, here are the results for round 3:
Will GeminiCat, Kaykat, and In The Sun please step forward.
GeminiCat, you were really hoping that you would make it through. Are you high on our list, or packing your suitcase?

Kaykat- a leader since the start- did you manage to keep the top spot or fall to the bottom?

In The Sun- a leading competitor, but you made a prediction you would be leaving us tonight... were you correct?

Today I'm not going to tourchure yall- In The Sun- you leave us this afternoon. Please give me your username, and that means that GeminiCat &Kaykat are this week's winners! Also please give me your username.

Round 4: Creative Story Contest!!!!
Round 4 is a creative story contest. It can be about whatever you want- it doesn't have to be about webkinz. You can only enter once, and the deadline is NEXT SATURDAY @ 3:00PMKT.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 4 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

In The Sun, we are all going to miss you soooo much, please join us next season!

volleyuup
allton
Geminicat21
kaykat31
4 people left, and this is the final challenge!! Winner next Saturday!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-11-2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #238
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Here is my story:

Grace was walking home from school when she saw her dad just sitting with his head in his hands. He looked sad and depressed and Grace wondered why. As she came up the driveway, he looked up and gave her a sadding smile. He said, "Grace, Sugar broke her leg. She is at the vet now having surgery and Mom is there now." Grace was frantic! Sugar was her beloved Keeshond dog and her best friend. How had this happened?
Grace and her dad waited for nearly 3 hours until Grace's mom came home. She was sobbing and Grace knew what she had brought home. Nothing.
Grace ran to her room and lied down on her bed. She didn't cry because Sugar wouldn't have wanted that. She instead took all of Sugar's toys and bed to the her closet and locked the door.
Grace's dad knew that Grace needed a new pet. A week after Sugar died, he came home early from work and waited for Grace. When Grace came home, her dad smiled and gave a Black Lab webkinz. "It's not a keeshond but it can remind you of Sugar and it will be a pet that you can always turn to".

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

Grace laughed and ran to the computer. Sugar wasn't there anymore in her life but she could always remember her.

*This story is in honor of my dog, Kit, who just broke her leg, today. I hope that she doesn't end up like Sugar.

Last edited by volleyuup; 05-11-2008 at 02:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 03:32 PM   #239
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

OMG!! I won! Ok well my username is Geminicat21.

I will post my story later in my next post.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 03:42 PM   #240
Gift Guru

That story is sad! Hope your dog is Ok!
volleyuup*
GeminiCat
Kaykat
allton
Closed