Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #201
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: Camp WI!!

I don't know. Just make up a new one!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #202
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay, I said that it ended on thursday, so let's say if you don't have it in by 6:00pmKT, you are leaving.
Hahahaha, I messed up on data, astro is still there! Here is the accurate data, sorry.

soccer_emmy*
volleyuup*
TURTLELOVER*
FairwayPup
allton*
sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Geminicat21*
cheekycatlover*
kaykat31*
milk&honeygirl
webkinz98
In The Sun*
Okay, keep em' coming!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

I am making a guess that this is going to be over faster than I thought, because people aren't posting. Next round is going to be one of my favs.!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

It will be fun!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-07-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #203
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait(if I make it of course)!
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 08:17 PM   #204
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I hope that I won't go home. I am not a big fan of the whimsy dragon. So, I tried my best and added my style to the names.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #205
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I hope i don't go home. I am enjoying this!!
I think my names are good. I hope!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #206
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

I'm excited about the next round too!

Crossing my fingers that I'll be there..

Good luck everyone!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:11 PM   #207
Goofball
Gift Guru

Hope that I make it to the next round! I am so dediated and this next challenge sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:32 PM   #208
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Oh, belive me, it will be. 1 hour 45 min around untill judging!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 196 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Okay, well, none of the judges have Pmd me back and it has been over 2 hours, and there is no time to delay, so I will go with what I came up with. This week we had a tie for those who are leaving, and those who won.
Would Cheekycatlover and soccer_emmy please step forward. Cheekycatlover, you were really hoping you would make it through this week. Were your hopes correct?

Would volleyuup and TURTLELOVER please step forward. Volleyuup, you were also hoping to come in next round, but weren't to satisfied with your attempts this round. You were also here last week, very close to getting an extra prize. Will you fall from almost winner to packing your bags to leave Camp WI?

We will find out your fate in a little bit.
* PLEASE NOTE: 2 people leave tonight, and 2 people win.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-08-2008 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #209
Goofball
Gift Guru

2 people leave? I'm sorry but I don't do like cutesy names. I use like real life names.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:18 PM   #210
Gift Guru

Suspense, suspense, let's put yall out of your misery.

Can soccer_emmy and TURTLELOVER step backward? And volleyuup and cheekycatlover stay where you are. Now, one group is leaving us tonight, and one group won this challenge. Who will it be?
Volleyuup------ you have won this challenge, with cheekycatlover. Volleyuup's name of "Priscilla" won, and cheekycatlover's name of "Rosebud" also won. Which means that we say goodbye to soccer_emmy and TURTLELOVER tonight. We will all miss you.

I need all of yall's usernames on WW, and here is our list of people moving on to the next round:

volleyuup
allton
Geminicat21
cheekycatlover
kaykat31
In The Sun

As I said, this contest is whizzing on by, most weren't as committed as they said. Round three comin' up!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Ain't that funny, volleyuup, just when you think you are gonna leave, you WIN? That is the glory of suspense.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 20 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Okay everyone, time for ROUND 3!!!

Round 3's challenge is to create a new webkinz and include a PSF and PSI, and describe it, unless you do it on paint. I will give an example.

Pet: Manatee
PSI: Manatee raft (raft that can be rode as a vehichle and in a pool)
PSF: Lettuce wrap (lettuce wrappen up in a tortilla)
*PLEASE DON'T USE MY EXAMPLE AS YOUR ENTRY!!!
You may enter up to three. GOOD LUCK!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Here is data so far:
volleyuup
allton
Geminicat21
cheekycatlover
kaykat31
In The Sun
No entries.

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 05-08-2008 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed