Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Camp WI!!

I think penguin1 can still join according to TexasGirl. Plz dont argue, this is just my opinion. I mean, he/she DID ask before In The Sun did.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #112
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

.................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... .................................................... So dose that mean i am OUT?
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #113

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Pet:pink poodle
Pet nameinky

why you want to be a counselor:i can't post pics,i'd also love to just ahve a part of it before actually entering.

---------- miss sherbert added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

oh sorry,didnt see the no more enries thing

Last edited by miss sherbert; 04-27-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #114
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

THANKS U 4 THE CONTEST
Old 04-27-2008, 06:41 PM   #115

FairwayPup is a glorious beacon of lightFairwayPup is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
So now everyone wants to join, eh? Whatever. Penguin, izzit, and Inthesun, you may join, and then that's it!! NO MORE!
miss sherbert, I'm sorry, but according to TexasGirl, we are not accepting counselors or campers anymore. Of course, I'm not in charge of this thread. If you REALLY want to be in, try contacting TexasGirl by PM to see if you can still join. I don't think you can, though...

---------- FairwayPup added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

ops, I didn't see that. Neva mind

Last edited by FairwayPup; 04-27-2008 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #116
in or lose, i'm a

milk&honeygirl will become famous soon enough

sorry texas but my computer wont let me take pics on ww n my cell phone has not been working so i cant get anyone to take them for me so does that mean i cant be in the camp?ok i will look

---------- milk&honeygirl added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

um i did not get a pm.

Last edited by milk&honeygirl; 04-27-2008 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #117
To the invisible (:

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
Ooops! I read the rules ha ha! Sorry about that

and Scruffy my Raccon wants to play instad of My seal! Sorry

Whoops!

Ok,You said I could enter and I really wanna enter my cow!
She Has a Great Personality!

SO

Animal=Cow
Name=Milk Shake

*sorry for the troubles

YOU ROCK!
Old 04-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #118
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

chestercan, I sent you a pm I think but it probabaly didn't go through, so checck page 7 or 8, it says hat the pm did.
Penguin1 can join, I said that on the last page I think.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

miss sherbert, I suppose you can join, now we hve started round 1 and the challenge is posted on page 7 or 8, if you did not recive a Pm. Some of them didn't go through I guess. Now is everyone happy?
PS: Good luck with round 1!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 8 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

It's ok milk&honeygirl, I have been in that situation, so you may explain for the further rounds, okay? And I know there are probably alot more people who want to join and be campers and counselors, but I really can't take anymore or this contest will go on forever. As soo as this one is over, I am starting another one, for those of you are late. I'm sorry for any trouble.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 6 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Round 1 entries data:
chestercan
fuddge4u
soccer_emmy
volleyuup
TURTLELOVER
FairwayPup*
allton*
sp0ngeb0br0cksny*
astro77677
Geminicat21
juicycouture13
becca612
cheekycatlover
kaykat31
milk&honeygirl
webkinz98
Fieldhockeyxoxo
In The Sun
Penguin1
if there is * next to your username, it means you have entered.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Anyone who doen't post by the 2nd of May will be eliminated WITHOUT a psf conselation prize, because that is aginst the rules to not post on time.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

Good night WI, keep posting entries! Challenge on page 7 or 8!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

miss sherbert will be participating as a counselor next challenge!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 04-27-2008 at 08:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #119
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I will enter tomorrow!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 PM   #120
I <3 James Maslow

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

No!!!!!!! I Wanna Join!!!! Curse Father Time And My Lack Of Patience To Find This Thread!

---------- gwenstefani333 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Can I please please please please be a counselor next challenge or round or game or whatever?

Last edited by gwenstefani333; 04-27-2008 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed