Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

Default Calling All Webkinz that Want to be FAMOUS!!! just post a picture of your favorite webbie in an awesome outfit or in a room thats awesome and get on Youtube!!!

Hi there!! I'm pinkjumpingbean135 and I am hosting a contest. I am making a youtube video of Webkinz Insider members' rooms and pets. I am going to choose about 10 or 15 and put them together in an awesome video! I will put everyones on, unless we get more than 15, but I will give out PSFs to my favorite rooms!!!

All prizes are PSFS!!!!

First Place is going to be:
:rac:
Second Place is:

Third Place is:

Post those pictures for a chance to be on YOUTUBE!!
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
mileycyrusrox454
Webkinz :)

sprinkles018 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling All Webkinz that Want to be FAMOUS!!! just post a picture of your favorite webbie in an awesome outfit or in a room thats awesome and get on Youtube!!!

Hm... My Pinto- Rosie wants to be a model. I guess as her mom I can help her out...

Once WW works I will post it
Old 02-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #3
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Calling All Webkinz that Want to be FAMOUS!!! just post a picture of your favorite webbie in an awesome outfit or in a room thats awesome and get on Youtube!!!

Um I will do one if WW starts to work!!!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
Loves Being A
Gift Guru

roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!roxy1000 is the cats pajamas!

When is the deadline & how many times/rooms can you enter ?????? Let me know & I will enter
roxy1000 is offline Female
Closed