Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling All Signature and Avatar Making Geniuses

wait, when are you gonna judge?
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #42
I like purple and

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

She/ He is going to jude tommorow I think!
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #43
♥♥♥

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

She is gada judge today! Yay! :]
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 12:11 PM   #44
I has a

Mhocat is just really niceMhocat is just really nice

I was cruising through threads and I found this. Very awesome artwork, all of you!
Mhocat is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 04:25 PM   #45
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

I am very sorry to keep all of you waiting this long. But here they finally are the winners.
Category 1
The first prize title goes to... julliandella for their first set
The second prize title goes to... skittlesrox2
The third place title goes to... horsegirl12
Category 2
The first and only prize awarded in the second category goes to... jhae
I will give credit to each of you who made my avvie or siggie. I will use each of yours,but will switch every now and then.
I would like to give and honorary metion award to the following contestants:
powerhouse247-creative avatar
BananaPop-adorable siggie
webkinlover101
*JuIcY*
Pearlz13
rainbow22990
webkinrocs
A big thank you to all who entered!
please note for winners:
the "add" button in WW on the kinzchat phone is not working right now so please be patient
also please tell me what PSFs you want via PM

---------- puppylove101 added 2 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

You can also pick from the cow PSF too. I just adopted one lil' kinz cow.

Last edited by puppylove101; 06-30-2008 at 04:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-30-2008, 08:53 PM   #46
I like purple and

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Calling All Signature and Avatar Making Geniuses Winners Announced! Come See Who Won!

Good Job all of you who won! Great work! I wish i would have won but thats okay! You guys did a fantastic job!
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2008, 07:57 AM   #47
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Calling All Signature and Avatar Making Geniuses Winners Announced! Come See Who Won!

Thank you for being a great sport about it rainbow. I am sorry I didn't pick yours.

Last edited by puppylove101; 07-03-2008 at 07:16 PM..
Old 07-03-2008, 07:17 PM   #48
Gifted

Could all of the winners please post their WW username so I can send the prizes. Thanks.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:26 PM   #49
juliaandella
Gifted

juliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to alljuliaandella is a name known to all

Hi - thanks for choosing mine as a winner My username is juliaandella on WW.

I'd like 3 mouse PSFs, one Brown Arabian, and one B&W cheeky dog.

Thanks again
juliaandella is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #50
Gifted

Thank you soo much for making me that incredible avatar. And thx for posting what you want. I will send them in a sec.

---------- puppylove101 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Please say yes to glamgirl862.

---------- puppylove101 added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

I have to get off so I will send 3 tommorow. srry

Last edited by puppylove101; 07-03-2008 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed