Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #1
Bring back WNTM!
Webkinz :)

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

Default Calling all GREAT avvie/siggie makers! I need an avvie and siggie! If u win, u can get AWESOME prizes. Prizes includes retired, seasonal, and new psfs of YOUR choice! Come check it out!!!!!!

Hey guys and welcome to my avvie and siggie contest. I am need a new avvie and siggie, and I dont have time to make one. So, if u want to try to win this, you have got to impress me!!!
You can make either an avvie or a siggie or both. What ever you want.
Here are my likes:
you can put halloween
dance
cats
dolphins
all of my webkinz(pics. below)
Twilight
squirrels
deer

Here my webbies:
:abn:,:bt:,,,,,,,:easter:,:el1:,,,,:husky:, the kangaroo , the koala ,the leopard ,the gecko ,the love frog ,the monkey, the cocker spaniel, the mouse, the panda, the pig, the pink pony, the poodle, the raccoon, the reindeer, the rhino, the tiger snake, the siamese, the samoyed, the velvety elephant, the white terrier, the yorkie, the toucan, the chickadee, the dolphin, the gorilla, the chipmunk, and the yellow lab.

Prizes:
3 psfs of ur choice from the webkinz listed above and 1 charm candy.

Form:
WW username:
avvie/siggie:

Rules:
1. No dissing on other peeps avvies and siggies.
2. Be nice.
3. Have fun!

Good luck!

CONTEST ENDS OCTOBER 24, 2008. THAT IS A FRIDAY!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 10-18-2008 at 08:58 AM..
mypetszrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #2
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Calling all GREAT avvie/siggie makers! I need an avvie and siggie! If u win, u can get AWESOME prizes. Prizes includes retired, seasonal, and new psfs of YOUR choice! Come check it out!!!!!!

ok tell me Do you like my avvies and siggies and are they kind of what you are wanting =)

(I can personalize them to fit you =))
Old 10-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
Bring back WNTM!

Default Re: Calling all GREAT avvie/siggie makers! I need an avvie and siggie! If u win, u can get AWESOME prizes. Prizes includes retired, seasonal, and new psfs of YOUR choice! Come check it out!!!!!!

yeah! i like them! i am looking forward to seeing ur entry!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

ok............

thinking.......
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:23 PM   #5
Bring back WNTM!

come on people! enter it will be awesome!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #6
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

you can save it and resize it in lunapic.com

i will make an avvie later........
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
Bring back WNTM!

great thanks!!!!

come on enter!!! great prizes!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 05:31 PM   #8
GreekAsianPanda

WW username: GreekAsianPanda
It's sort of Halloweeny lolz that elephant in there is Hank!! =D

Signature:
This one is sorta Halloweeny too lolz I was kind of annoyed with the awesome looking fortune tellers telling super dumb fortunes, so I made this one!

I don't know if you'll like it at all; I entered them in a contest and didn't even get an honorable mention. I've never gotten an honorable mention before so that's pretty much my goal! =)

I hope you like them though even though I'm not sure you will lolz!!
Old 10-07-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

okay here's mine! Check the attachments!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgballet panda webkinz.jpg (4.5 KB, 4 views)
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #10
Bring back WNTM!

nice job guys!!! they all look great!
Closed

Tags
kool contest!!!!, nice avvies!!!