Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 10:13 PM   #511
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * RESULTS ARE UPP! *

Okay I'm sorry but its too late and I START SCHOOL TOMORROW! I'll really try to get my picture in!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2008, 08:58 AM   #512
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * RESULTS ARE UPP! *

ok, who do we need styill?
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-21-2008, 09:45 AM   #513
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

"Minnie, are you ready for your first day of school?"

"Yeah, but why do I have to wear this lame academy dress. Everyone else at school wears really cool, cute clothes."

"Yes, not yeah, and don't say lame in this house, the correct term is very poor in my opinion. You must wear it because it is the traditional outfit of the academy. I fought long and hard to keep the uniform, but alas, I was out numbered."

"*mumbles* Yeah, 499 to 1."

"Well, get a move on and show everyone your cool threads. Oh, that made me feel so slackerish."

"Mom, don't try to be cool and these aren't cool threads."

"YOU"RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

"Okay okay, I'm going. Bye! Love you."

"I Love You Too. Ugh. I have to work on her grammer. They aren't teaching her enough."

Click the image to open in full size.

"*whispers* Ginger, help me change."

"Ughh, if you weren't an aspiring model, I wouldn't be risking my perfect attendence record. PLus I'm not even in your grade. I'm in nineth this year and that means I have to run. Very fast to get to homeroom."

"But I appreciate your help."

"Okay, its good to be appreciated."

"Okay my shoes are on, and I'm ready to roll. Thanks Ginger!"

"Your welcome Minnie!"

"Hey Everyone! Woah, why does everyone have academy clothes on?"

"Because they came to school in totally innapropriate outfits. Bikini tops, Mini Skirts! It made me so mad!"

"Do I have to change?"

"No, you have a wonderful outfit on. Not too revealing, not to short. Cute but casual, but appropriate. Now class this, THIS is the right outfit! Good job Minnie, heres a no homework for a week pass. Use it anytime."

"Wow thanks. See mom, I do know how to dress appropriate, but adorable!"

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

just so you know the bottom one is the one that I am using in the contest.

Last edited by xShanniniix; 08-21-2008 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #514
3OH!3

Wow, that was creative! Okay, now that the first day of school is behind me, I will try to get my entry in before my doctors appointment!
Old 08-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #515
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

aww so cute Minnie! It reminds me of when I used go to school in what my parents liked me wearing and then I quickly change out of it last minute in the school bathroom! Hehe. Actually the wacko assistant principal at my old school yelled at me for wearing flip-flops to school, LOL. And Ginger is such a great older sister! I can't wait to see everyone else's entries!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 06:43 PM   #516
3OH!3

I will try to enter today, but I just got back and I gotta get ready for school! OMG IM SO MAD! My favorite TWILIGHT fan club thread was CLOSED for like no reason! It was getting a lot of posts and I posted on before it closed! I come back and BAM, it says CLOSED! Im soo mad!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:25 PM   #517
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

BUMP
BUMP! hurry!
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #518
3OH!3

Okay I have to get ready for school so I'm sorry again but I must post tomorrow. I will WILL WILL have my entry in before 6 KinzTime hopefully! Tomorrow is the first FULL day of school!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:56 PM   #519
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Cool can't wait to see your entry!!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 08:59 PM   #520
3OH!3

Thanks! I have the outfit done, but I have to pack my backpack and shower soon so I wont have time to post it! I like to be in bed around 10 on school nights.
Closed

Tags
cheesecakeman ♥♥♥, cool contest!, g0 !@cy i !0v3 y0u ♥, good luck - halfinger13, good luck -buggirl28, i didnt make the cut.., kittypower's tag!, kool prizes!!!!!, look at all the tags!, omj cool ~shanninii, rosie will dominate!, tags are so awesome!