Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #491
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * RESULTS ARE UPP! *

Here's twista as her psf Husslin huckleberry hotcakez!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmpfood.bmp (134.8 KB, 3 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #492
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * RESULTS ARE UPP! *

Thanks, shanninii. And thanks wikylo and manatee for your entry.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 08-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #493
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #494
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Hello, and welcome to the panel.
This round was PSF or PSI, we had two people not post, unfortunately
Anywhoo, our guest judge this round is...Blueberry!

EVALS:

Autumn the black lab: That outfit was just okay. I think that you could have done a little bit more. The colors were just about the same, but the kilt is being used to much by everybody.
Minnie the siamese cat: That outfit was good. I think that you had great effort on that onee! You worked it this week girlfriendd. LOL.
:rac: Rosie the raccoon: I didnt like that outfit that much, I think that the PSI would have been better for you and used the gray sweater and your fur would have went well with it :]
:pgn: Tuxington the penguin: That outfit was just okay. I know that it was harder. I would have done the PSF, but that is just mee.
Twister the black freisan: That outfit was AHH-MAZZINGG! I loved it, you totally didnt make us forget about you. Good job this week! Keep upp the good workk!
:wt:Isabella the white terrier: I LOVE THAT FUHH-REAKING outfitt :] it was gorgeous, I dont know how much better that outfit could get. It was just amazing!
:clyde:Iceberg the clydsedayle: That outfit was good! So farr, I think that it is your best, wait, it is! Congrats. I like your work this roundd.
:cs: Chloe the cocker spaniel: You did well this week too. I think that outfit had perfect color and that they color complimented each otherr.
:samoyed: Lacy the samoyed: That outfit was good. I think that it could have used some more blue, I think that there was a bitt too much whitee.
:clydeakota the clydsedayle: I ♥ your namee! LOL. Your outfit was pretty good. It was a little lacking in some colors. But for the most part it was good.
Honey the gold and white cat: That outfit was just okay. I think that I expected more out of you, because I wasnt too impressed. I think that you can step it up somee
:pig: Bubblegum the pink pig: I must say, you are the first pig that I have had in my competition, but I have a question, why did you dress up as the cow PSF? You are a pigg

Sally and Taffy :acs:

Neither of you posted. I have a question, why? I know that you have been on, because I have saw that you have posted during the last twenty-four hourss. What to do, what to doo?

PLACES:

FIRST---------> ISABELLA!

SECOND...TWISTER!

THIRD...ICEBERG!

FOURTH...MINNIE!

FIFTH...LACY!

SIXTH...CHLOE!

SEVENTH...DAKOTA!

EIGHTH...HONEY!

NINTH...AUTUMN!

TENTH...TUXINGTONN!

ELEVENTH...VOLLEYUUP!

Now, that leaves us with, Sally, Taffy, and Bubblegumm.

Mypetsz: Sally has done so great in the last few rounds, I dont know if I can let her go, I would HATE to see her go. She is SUCHH a fabulous model.

Bugg: I think that you are a great model, but you said that you would get your entry, and you havent been being in the top half on getting your entries in, are you serios about this competition?

Manatee: You have done pretty good these past few round, but you posted a cow PSF. You are BUBBLEGUMM. I just think that you need to be more focused on this if you want to get the gold.

So...who stays, and who goes?

Spoiler: show
Sally, you and your owner are safe this week.

Now, we have Bubblegum, the person that posted the wrong PSF, and Taffy, the great model without a picture. Who is inn?

Manatee...

you are safe againn.

I am VERRY sorry, bugg, you have been a great competitor. Please join us next season. I have enjoyed having you and please dont take this personal. Thanks!

Now, for the next round, those that are still in you have to dress your pet up for school.

The deadline is August the 25th!

Dont be late and be sure to PM me with any questionns.

The only people that can use kinzstylee is...

Lfjyle, wikylo, and halfinger13.

Thanks!

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 08-22-2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #495
3OH!3

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Awesome! I'll do it tomorrow, or later, I HAVE to finish my summer reading!!
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 07:51 PM   #496
I Hate Hackers!

Okay. Thats finee.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:08 PM   #497
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

OMG!!! thank u soooooo much! i JUST saw ur profile message. i had alot of homework and this waz the oly time i could get on. thanks! once again i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sry!!!! i am working on it RIGHT NOW!!!! u r the BEST buttercup!

---------- mypetszrock added 9 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

here is sally goin to skool! i bet she will set ALL the trends! lol! jk!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 08-18-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #498
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks. Ohh. And I FORGOT TO ADD A TIP AT THE BOTTOM OF JUDGING, IT WILL JUST BOOST YOUR SPOT IN MY CONTEST. USE JEANS OR CUFFED JEANS PLEASE, THEY LOOK SO MUCH MORE MODELLY. LOL. If you dont want to, you dont have to, just a tipp.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #499
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

ha ha lol i start school on the 25th! here is Lacy.
she loves pink as you know!

♥ lauren

---------- *JuIcY* added 3 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Lacy is very girly. so am i. i love to see little kids wear dresses to school! ha ha lol. i hope i don't get eliminated for being creative!

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 08-18-2008 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 08-18-2008, 08:32 PM   #500
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Here is Isabella ready for school...she didnt use jeans, cuz its the first day, and on the first day u HAVE to look ur best! Click the image to open in full size.

Isabella and I hope u like it.. :]
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
cheesecakeman ♥♥♥, cool contest!, g0 !@cy i !0v3 y0u ♥, good luck - halfinger13, good luck -buggirl28, i didnt make the cut.., kittypower's tag!, kool prizes!!!!!, look at all the tags!, omj cool ~shanninii, rosie will dominate!, tags are so awesome!