Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 09:00 AM   #341
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! *

I got my schudule. I'm so excited! I'm going to be in a class all about technology and other than basic computer items, I don't know anything! I will also take a chrous class and orchestra. I'm ready to learn a lot this year!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #342
3OH!3
Webkinz :)

halfinger13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! *

Our school is blue ribbon award. I don't know exactly waht that is, but our priniciple said its amazing. Eitherway, listen everyone, I'm really confused. Did the olympic opening ceremony already start? Or is it happening tonight? AHH.
halfinger13 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #343
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

it is tonight at 8:00pm!!!
Old 08-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #344
3OH!3

Yeah, but the actuall coverage starts at 6:30!
Old 08-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #345

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I have computer class bi-weekly. My schedule should come tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday
geros9 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #346
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

when are results? werent they like sposed to be yesterday? jw
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #347
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by halfinger13
Our school is blue ribbon award. I don't know exactly waht that is, but our priniciple said its amazing. Eitherway, listen everyone, I'm really confused. Did the olympic opening ceremony already start? Or is it happening tonight? AHH.
Got bored of all the countries going by. It's taking foreverr! My elementary school is a blue ribbon school, but like all of our elementary school have "blue ribbons" to make us feel special. Our school song mentions it since we are so proud of it. LOL. I still know the words, but I'm saying "school" instead of the name of our school.
School, school, school is fun fun fun
School, school, school is fun fun fun
School, school, school, you get your work done
school, school, school's number 1, 1, 1
We have music, art, and also gym
Spanish is great, let's have a debate
math spelling science and a BLUE RIBBON TOO!!(supposed to be shouted as loud as you can)
We all like it here so you will too.
(repeat)
and the melody is really annoying! The other schools I went to didn't have a song. How about all of you guys?
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #348
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I don't have that Blue Ribbon week at my school but you never know! Anyways, I'm going to miss summer but I can't wait to go to school though.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #349
3OH!3

I don't know my new schools song, but my old one was good:

This is _____ School, home of Blue and White
or somethign I really dont' remember it and im tired!

THE OLYMPICS WERE AMAZING!

---------- halfinger13 added 22 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Did Buttercup judge yet?

Last edited by halfinger13; 08-08-2008 at 11:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2008, 07:46 AM   #350

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

My dad finally made me go to sleep. I don't have a song, but my old school:

A cheer for our dear ___________
the best school of them all
we hail and salute thee
we hark to your call
we sing out your praises
to your colors we're true
we'll always be loyal
and proud of you

we always will remember
the lessons you have taught
to be brave and courageous
in deed, word and thought
all hail to dear _________
our pride and our joy
she'll ever be proud of
each girl and boy

And then the other song (the first one is too complicated for younger kids)
3 cheers for _________ school
the best school of all
we raise up our banners
and never let them fall
(rah rah rah)
we have so many friends here
and teachers too
for __________school
we
sing
this
song
(rah rah rah)
geros9 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheesecakeman ♥♥♥, cool contest!, g0 !@cy i !0v3 y0u ♥, good luck - halfinger13, good luck -buggirl28, i didnt make the cut.., kittypower's tag!, kool prizes!!!!!, look at all the tags!, omj cool ~shanninii, rosie will dominate!, tags are so awesome!