Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 08:26 PM   #151
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * We need pictures from: KittyPower.

post tonight
ljfyle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #152
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Third Season of WNTM :] This Season Has a Twist * NO MORE SPOTS! * We need pictures from: KittyPower.

Ljfyle, I am not trying to be rude, but please understand that I HAVE a life. The computer is not my life. I am sorry, but please dont be like that!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-28-2008, 09:39 PM   #153
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

yea well i got a life too....im a __ year old dude and i have a job, and a social life....but IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ljfyle; 09-22-2008 at 08:11 PM..
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #154
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I don't think you should mention your age...anyways this week I don't have a life. Well, today I don't have a life. I cleaned the house and went out and came back home and I'm still boreddd. Sorry, I don't mean to be rude either, but when you say what time you plan on judging, you should make sure you are free at that time and are able to make it that time, because you got lots of people(okay fine you got me) to come to my computer and check the thread for nothing. Yeah, it's okay, sometimes I get really busy too! Maybe it was last minute, but try and judge when you are free! I'm sorry too, what else can I do at 10:45 PM? Well I could do a lot of things, but I'd rather finish up all my WI stuff right now! So if you post tonight like you said, that would be great!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 10:13 PM   #155
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okay, season three! For the first round it was anything and everything!
We had a VERY hard decision to make, but we had to.
We must say that we have enjoyed having everybody in this competition.
We will have evals coming up the next round, right now, it is just saying who is safee!
The way that we decided to judge this round was...individuals.
That means that YOU will be judged on: confidence, attitude, outfit, posee, and overall :]

With our judges:

:bdog: MochaJavaLatee
Ebony
:cs: Starbucks

Here is the first person that we will be judging, shadowofadog!

Spoiler: show
You are safe.

Second, soccer_emmy.

We just didnt feel it. Sorry, you didnt make the cutt.

Third is, BigItUpGIrl.

We didnt like the way that the picture was small, and the outfit wasnt that great, you didnt make the cut, please come back next season!

Now, for bestfriends, dazyandoreo and mypetszrock...

Of course, both of you are safee!

*JuIcY* told me to save her a spot, I am confident that she will enter...she is...

Safee!

Seventh, the person that ALWAYS does great...

sp0ngeb0br0cksny!

The next two people are Raccoon999 and primochick96, neither of you had shoes, but...

Both of you have been cut because of it, shoes ARE a nessecitee :]

Tenth is a person that used a penguin...

yes, that is you OMGitzkelseey1!

Now, for the person that didnt enter a picture, kittypower, you are...

Eliminatedd. Sorry.

The person with a fabulous explaination iss...

Halfinger13, you are safee.

Thirteenth is a person that just had two much going on...powerhouse, youu...

Didnt make the cutt.

One of my good friends and awesome model...saachigirl, you are...

Safe, congrats!

Fifteenth, and a person that is a good friend, xShanniniix, is safe because...

I absolutely loved it because of the stylee girll. LOL.

A person that made their pig a model...

ManateeWebkinz1 you are safee :]

SwimGirl4Life, we thought that you had A LOTT going on, and we just were unsuree about your outfit...

You are leaving us this week, sorry.

Now, also a good friend, jet, you...

Didnt make the cut, it just didnt look that great. Sorry XD

Rosiee with volleyuup, one of our favorite raccoon's is...

Eliminated...NOT! You are safe volleuupp :]

Now, will geros9 please step forward, now back, now forward, now back, LOL.

Geros, I am happy to say that you are safee.

Wikylo, buddy, buddy, buddy. Sorry...you are...

Safee! LOL. Tricked yaa :]

Twenty-second we have...dancechick! You are...

Safee! Next time, just try to tone down so much of one color! It would have been great for the rainbow round. LOL.

Will ssbd26 and buggirl28 please step forward, one of you are safe, one isnt...the one safe is...

Buggirl28, please come back next season ssbd!

Lastly, ljfyle, you have been VERY RUDE this season. Your attitude concerns me. You have been so mean to me, and just been pretty much yelling by putting so many exclamation points! I DONT APPRECIATE IT and I want you to understand that I have other things that I have to do as well as other people. I have made my decision and you are...

ELIMINATED! Sorry.

Yay! Now that all of that is over, we have out next round...dress up in any outfitt!

The deadline is Monday, August the fourth. Dont be late, and EVERYBODY can use kinzstyle.

I am doing this round again, so that I can get another look at youu. LOL. Thanks!

ButterCup1994 and the judgess :]

:bdog::cs:

XD
Old 07-28-2008, 10:18 PM   #156
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thanks, ButterCup! Wow, was I nervous! Rosie is ready to rock the modeling world again! I'll get my pic in tomorrow. WW is glitchy for me right now.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #157
Save Our Planet!

i am not rude...i am excited and i wasnt yelling at u....i was just telling u that u needed to post results cuz u said u would at a certain time and u didnt...but w/e. u let a person in that didnt even post a pic OR the pet they were using....w/e

---------- ljfyle added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

this is a MODELING contest. not a personality one.

Last edited by ljfyle; 07-28-2008 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-28-2008, 10:20 PM   #158
I Hate Hackers!

Okkiee dokkie volleyuupp :] and whatever ljfyle, I dont care anymore and I know that it is personality, but most people dont like models that are rudee
Old 07-28-2008, 10:22 PM   #159
Save Our Planet!

whatever. my model is A DOG! its not gonna talk to u....
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 07-28-2008, 10:23 PM   #160
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

ljfyle, it's not all about the outfits. If you truly annoy someone or are mean to someone, who wants to work with that model? I'm just saying. I'm sorry that you're bored but maybe there's a different contest that you can enter to keep yourself entertained.
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheesecakeman ♥♥♥, cool contest!, g0 !@cy i !0v3 y0u ♥, good luck - halfinger13, good luck -buggirl28, i didnt make the cut.., kittypower's tag!, kool prizes!!!!!, look at all the tags!, omj cool ~shanninii, rosie will dominate!, tags are so awesome!