Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 07:34 PM   #831
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

She is on vacationn...and will be back on Wednesday or Thurday.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #832
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

I hope that she will be back tomorroww :]
Old 07-23-2008, 09:22 AM   #833
jet3461

When is season 3? LOL.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:25 AM   #834
I Hate Hackers!

After this next judgingg :]
Old 07-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #835
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Hey! I"m back I will post after I eat and I visit the hospital (My Grandma broke both of her legs!!) Roxxi is soo excited!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 05:42 PM   #836
I Hate Hackers!

OMG! I cant beleive that starr, is she going to be okay? I sure hope soo. And that is perfectly finee you can post whenever tonight. Glad you are backk. And I hope that your gma is okay :]
Old 07-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #837
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Here is Roxxi in here Soccer ball outfit. You said to be creative and well, I took it to a whole different level! I found to awesomely-awesome PINK soccer ball that was much cuter than your tradition black-and-white ball. (In my opinion)
Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Roxxi being twins with Bamboo my panda.

And last, but not least, here is Roxxi in her favorite outift!
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #838
I Hate Hackers!

Okay, wow! This has been an AMAZING season.
I would like to thank everybody that entered and hope that yall will enter season threee :]
This judging isnt just on your outfits this round, but throughout the competitionn.
Our guest judge happens to be two...they are named this for a reason.
Welcome...Jumbo and Tiny, they are both little kinz. If you would like to know why I named them that just PM me. Lol.
:el1:

Evals:

Penny the gold and white catt: Wow! Our favorite was the dress as another webkinz, it was awesome! Our least favorite was the soccer one because there was more black than white.
:sch:Roxxi the schnauzer: Fantasticc! We love all of those but our favorite is the dress as another webkinz, along with dazy. Our least favorite being the favorite dress upp!
Midnight the black lab: Good jobb! Our favorite was the soccerball outfit because there was enough white and just enough black. Our least favorite was the favorite outfitt.

*****I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE THAT YALL ARENT MAD AT ME WITH THE DECISIONS THAT I HAVE MADE AND HOPE THAT WHOEVER DOESNT WIN JOINS MY SEASON THREE AND DOES JUST AS WELL AS THIS SEASONN*****

Our third place winner is...

Spoiler: show
MIDNIGHTT!

Now for the biggest part...the person that won it all is...

ROXXI!

Congratulations, Penny that means that you got second placee!

I have enjoyed having you all and hope that you join next season.
For the psfs you can pick any, I have all except most of the really new ones except the :toucan: &

Now we have five awards that we would like to give out...

The first award that we will be giving out is the commitment award. It goes to...

Sp0ngeb0br0cksny!

For the second award, the best sportsmanship award. That goes to...

Karik!

Third, it is talkative award. Who does it go to...?

I believe that would be, Polarpogo!

Fourth award is one of the best outfit awards, lol. It goes to...

Volleyuup during the career roundd!

Last award is the great model overall and great friend, honestly everybody could get this but,

the person that I think always does great and doesnt have very many downfalls is...

Skittlesrox2!

If you won an award you get one PSF.

For our top three you three get:

Roxxi: 9 PSFS.
Penny: 6 PSFS.
Midnight: 3 PSFS.

PLEASE come back next seasonn! It will be up tomorrow, hopefully

THANKS A LOTT!

- ButterCup1994 :]

:el1:

:gr::cs:
Old 07-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #839
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

OMG! Are you serious? Delilah is SO HAPPY to have won that award! Thanks so much! And congrats to Midnight and Penny! You 2 were awesome! And a special congrats to Roxxi! Good job!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-23-2008, 09:15 PM   #840
I Hate Hackers!

You deserve it sponge, what psf would you like?
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!