Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #821
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

View Post Originally Posted by buttercup1994
bye Volley! Thanks Juicy!

---------- Buttercup1994 Added 15 Minutes And 7 Seconds Later ----------

Who Is Ready For Judging?
Me! Me! Me! .. And Delilah! Lol!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #822
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

Okay, wow! Judging all in one day.
This round was judging.
Then that means...dunn, dunn, dunn...the finalee. Who will winn? We will see.
Our guest judge this round is my schnauzer, strudel.
:sch:

Evals:

Delilah the pink poodle: You devastated us this round. We expected more. That didnt look very summery. It looked more like...springg which was not your seasonn.
Penny the gold and white cat: Winter. You cant really do much moree. So...what is there to do? But it kinda looked like a different outfit that you have turned in beforee.
Midnight the black labb: That was good. It looks like a spring dress to mee! You have done greatt. Good jobb!
:sch:Roxxi the schnauzer: Fall. At first I didnt like that outfit now. But then when I thought about it, what else could you doo? So...we now love that outfitt!

PLACES:

First---------> Midnight!

Second...Roxxi!

That leaves us with Penny and Delilah...

Spoiler: show
Delilah...

Spoiler: show
you are leaving us tonight.

We are very sorry, please come back next season. We have enjoyed having youu! Dont stop modeling. Please enter next seasonn!

For the three finalists here is your challenge:

The first outfit is...dress up as another webkinz. You can dress up as any...except the one that your pet really is. Lol.

Second...soccer ball. My favorite sport is soccer. Dress up as a soccer ball. I WANT CREATIVITY ON THIS ONEE!

Last but not least...your favorite outfitt!

***** ANYBODY CAN USE KINZSTYLE *****

The deadline is July the twenty fourth. At eight oclock PM KT.

Thanks and dont be latee!

If you finalists dont know juicy will be on vacation and here are her pictures for the finalee:

Click the image to open in full size.

Next...

Last...

Thanks! And remember that Starr52995 will be back on Wednesday or Thursday!

ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #823
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

ok im posting

---------- dazyandoreo! added 16 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

Ok well first, Penny likes to be kicked all over the feild modeling this cute, hip oufit!

Second, Penny is a reindeer! Also if you notice, the flip flops are like hooves! She is dressed like her bro, Comet! Except she's a girl!

Last, but not least is Penny modeling her FAVORITE outfit! Isn't cute?!?!

Oh, thanks for keeping me in last round! And Good Luck All!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 07-21-2008 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 AM   #824
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Poor Sp0nge and Delilah
Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 AM   #825
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Delilah and I would just like to say, thanks. Thanks for the opprutunity to get this far. I mean, we made it to the Top 4 out of 20 people! I think that is a huge accomplishment!

Best of luck to the Top 3! Can't wait to see who wins!

And ButterCup, please PM me when Season 3 starts because I will be back with a new model!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-21-2008, 07:26 AM   #826
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

oh my i love the judging round good job to everybody
Old 07-21-2008, 04:22 PM   #827
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Cant wait until star postss!
Old 07-21-2008, 05:30 PM   #828
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Great i am leaving tomorrow so please PM me when the Poll is up because i still wanna know but don't put who is who because some people might vote for a person just because they were told to. I want this poll to be fair.

♥ Juicy

thanks.
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #829
I Hate Hackers!

I DONT set up a poll. I dont think they are fair when it comes to modeling. But I decide who wins. Then I will tell you.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #830
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

PM the person with Roxxi so we can start the finale
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!