Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #731
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

Okay, I must say good job to everybody! Yall just made this harder. Lol.
Unfortunately, we have decided that one of my really good is going to have to go home
Our guest judge for this round is my little unicorn. Everybody welcome...
TWINKLE!

evals:

Luna the yellow lab: We didnt really understand you outfit. But we thought that it was just okay. It wasnt anything amazing...
Penny the gold and white cat: Why the sweater? You had A LOT of tomatoes! Yuckk!
:sch:Roxxi the schnauzer: Good jobb! We like that outfit. Everything went well.
Midnight the black lab: Yours was pretty good. The thing about it is, we were waiting on you. That isnt a good sign, from now on can you try to have them in earlier?
Ginger the yellow labb: That hat...eww. I dont like that hat.
Anything but that. That is my least favorite out of all of the hats every created in sorry.
:grash the golden retreiver: We love the creativity. That parlor is starting to get old now. Lol. For the next round we want creativity and a great outfit!
Delilah the pink poodle: That outfit was okay. Not the best. We understand that you probably dont eat tacos in New York. Lol.
Ariadne the unicorn: We thought that it was okay. We like the explanation
PLACES:

First---------> Roxxi!

Second...Dash!

Third...Midnight!

Fourth...Ariadne!

Fifth...Penny!

Sixth...Delilah!

The bottom two is Ginger and Luna...

Luna you are...

Spoiler: show
eliminated.

We are very sorry. Please forgive us. We have enjoyed having you, you have done great. We just didnt think that what you used this time went well. Please join next season and please dont be mad at us. We would love to have you next season! Thanks for coming outt!

Okay, for the next round it is physical appearances...

Ariadne: Desert!
Roxxi: Mountain!
Delilah: Meadow!
Penny: Cloud!
Ginger: Sunshine!
Midnight: River!
Dash: Black Holee!

The deadline is July the seventeenth at eight oclock AM KT. Thanks! Dont be late...PM me if you have any questions. Remember two people will be leaving. Thankss!

SKITTLESROX2 PLEASE PM ME ASAP! THANKS.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-16-2008 at 08:34 PM..
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #732
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

Yay! Delilah Has A Meadow! I ♥ Meadows! You Can Frolic Through The Flowers And Theres Grass And Stuff! Lolz!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 10:31 AM   #733
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Question!! I'm supposeed to dress Roxxi up like a mountain, right??
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #734
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Yes starr, that is what you do. Lol.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 38 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

We are waiting on seven people! Lol. Next week we will be down to five

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-12-2008 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #735
~Go GREEN!~

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

Okay! Just double checking!
Well, here is Roxxi as a beautiful mountain; the hat is the snowy caps at the top of the mountain, the shirt and pants are the different colors of rocks it's made of, lighter on top, darker on bottom, and the shoes are the green grass growing at the bottom of the mountain!
Pic:
Click the image to open in full size.
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 05:45 PM   #736
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks! Only six more.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:01 PM   #737
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

Ok i will get mine right now thank you for keeping me in!

---------- *JuIcY* added 12 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Here is Midnight

the Moss is like the moss at the bottom of a river.

Last edited by *JuIcY*; 07-12-2008 at 09:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 AM   #738
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Penny is soaring in the sky! She has sunglasses to protect her eyes from the sun, the chef hat as part of the cloud, blue shirt for the rain in the cloud, and the shoes and pants as more of the cloud
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 12:37 PM   #739
I Hate Hackers!

Good jobb everybody! Four moree.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:28 PM   #740
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

ButterCup, Dash is all set! If you could take it in the orange zone, that would be great!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!