Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 10:36 AM   #681
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

OK. I have to go to the pool! See you guys later!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #682
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

here is volleyuup with dash's entry for this roundd:

Click the image to open in full size.

:gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr::gr:
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #683
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. Dash and I will never go back to that store again! We mean it this time! OK, so Dash wanted some tacos and the ice cream place was the only thing open and they told us that they could make us tacos. So, Dash ordered a light meat taco with extra cheese but he got a charcoal meat taco with cheese. Dash's clogs are the hard shells that they served us (wow, were those crunchy!) and the red cap is the spicy sauce that they gave us to get rid of the taste of charcoal. Let's just say me and Dash hate that ice cream parlor!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #684
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

post post postt :]
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #685

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

here is luna Click the image to open in full size.
the shoes are the lettuce, the bow is the tomato, shirt is the meat and beans and the pants are the shell
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #686
I Hate Hackers!

thanks. what are the red flaress?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #687
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

ButterCup,
My computer is being weird ans I can't take a screenshot. If you have a yellow lab can you please take a screenshot for me? By the way, don't think I can't take a screenshot because I don't know how. (My dad's a computer geek :] )
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #688
I Hate Hackers!

ohh. okay. i can take your pictures too. lol. i am thinking about making webkinz idol. should i?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #689
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much! I don't know what would you do in Webkinz Idol? (I know sing duh! I mean how would you judge that?)
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 05:42 PM   #690
I Hate Hackers!

no problem. i just opened itt. go and look at ittt :]
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!