Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #651
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

My mom was practically drooling over the horses at our Hallmark! But I had all of them except for one of them that was offered there so my mom wasn't too disappointed when I didn't get a horse...

---------- volleyuup added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Also, ButterCup, about my pic, it didn't show up in the pic but Dash was in an airplane so if you didn't like the story, sorry. He was standing in an airplane but I guessed that it didn't show up for you.

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-05-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 06:14 PM   #652
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

I know! But I convinced my mom to buy one because there was a promotion that if you spend 75 dollars on clothes, you get a 6 dollar webkinz
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #653
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

That's a good deal!

---------- volleyuup added 14 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

ButterCup, I just wanted to tell you that Season 2 of my WW's Next Top Model will start tomorrow and that you should enter if you wanted to!

Last edited by volleyuup; 07-05-2008 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #654
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! judging today. AGAINN. that surprised mee! good job everybody.
this round one person is going home and two people will be next time unless everybody posts before the other people get back. lol.
i really enjoyed looking over everyones outfitss! good jobb.
our guest judge this round happens to be my new striped snake, venom. everyone welcom him.

:snake:

evals:

penny the gold and white cat: bag piper. wow! that looks greatt! just like a person from scotland. it seems that she looks a little scottish. lol.
delilah the pink poodlee: you are excusedd.
:gr:dash the golden retriever: pilot. for you to say that you havent been doing very well this outfit shows just how great of a model you aree!
:sch:roxxi the schnauzer: you are on vacation so therefore you are excusedd.
ginger the yellow labb: tabby von meow. she did kinda look like her. greattttttttttt!
midnight the black lab: swimsuit model. when i have saw swimsuit models before they were wearing tops and bottoms. not pink pants this could have cost it for youu.
ariadne the unicorn: i miss you bff! hope that you are having funn canoeing! you are excused from this roundd!
:rbt:snowball the white rabbit: teacher. that devastated us. we thought that you could have done better for a teacher the top just doesnt say teacher to me. it says fancy waitress...
luna the yellow lab: rainbow cheff. we thought that outfit was pretty goodd. congratss! you are in the top three this roundd...

places:

first---------> dashh!

second...luna!

third...penny!

fourth...ginger!

so that means that midnight and snowball are in the bottom twoo

snowball----------your outfit didnt look like a teacher besides the glasses and shoes. normally i dont think that you would see a teacher wearing a skirt like that. maybe a student. and the chalk top it just doesnt say teacher. this does make the second time in a row that you have been in the bottom two. should we keep youu?

midnight----------normally a swimsuit model doesnt wear pants with a bathing suit topp. i have always saw a swimsuit bottom with them. this could cost it for youu. i do understand the rest of the outfitt. i guess that it was just the pants for mee. why did you have them with the rest of the other stuff? i need to know. are you safe this week, or nott?

who

should

go

and

who

should

stayy

?????

Spoiler: show
snowball we are very sorry but you are leaving us this weekk.

please dont be mad at us we have loved having you. please dont stop modeling you are terriffic! come back next season. we think that you shouldd! thank you for coming outt!

so that means that midnight is safee! next time try to think more about what is going on in the real world...i think that would helpp!

the next round is dress as a tacoo! be sure to do your bestt! because two people will be leaving us. and remember the only person that can use kinzstyle is dash with volleyuup!

thanks and the deadline is july the eightth! thanks.

if you have any questions please pm me and i will answer them the best as possible.

dont be latee!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #655
Goofball
Gift Guru

Thanks so much, ButterCup! Dash's goal was to win a round and he finally did! Yea! I'll get our pic in tomorrow just for you!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:41 PM   #656
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

how about monday? lol.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:43 PM   #657
Goofball
Gift Guru

I don't want to forget!
Old 07-05-2008, 06:46 PM   #658
I Hate Hackers!

ohh. okay. haha.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:51 PM   #659
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

i will get my pic in ASAP

---------- dazyandoreo! added 107 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

ok this was very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i finally managed to do it! Ok read the descriptions!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by dazyandoreo!; 07-06-2008 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 10:22 PM   #660
I Hate Hackers!

thank youu! that means seven moree!
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!