Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #431
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

Charger I think
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 AM   #432
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

really? i think that i like rampage better but idkk. next round is winter dress upp :]
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-30-2008, 07:14 AM   #433

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for letting me know! Is winterfest allowed for this one?
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #434
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

yes it is. youi can wear winterfest. i am going to judgee!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:33 AM   #435
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yea! I can't wait for the results!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 09:15 AM   #436
I Hate Hackers!

okay. this round was school dress upp.
i must say that this has been my favorite round so far...
most of them were fabulous...otherss were just okay and blandd.
our guest judge this round is jumaji the bengal tiger.
welcome my bengal tiger jumanji. he has one of my favorite names. lol.
here goes the judging...

evals:

:gr:dash the golden retreiver: good committment! great outfitt...not as good as rosie's fall outfit last seasonn! i LOVED LOVED LOVED that onee! lol.
:rbt:snowball the rabbit: it was okay. needed a little more. we need pazazz...lol.
ariadne the unicorn: i miss you muchh! great outfitt. it shows who you really are.
ginger the yellow lab: greatt! we love itt...you looked like a teacherr. that is a major pluss! keep up the great workk!
delilah the pink poodle: you kinda devastated uss. we thought that you would do better. it was just okayy. we kinda expected moree. safee?
penny the gold and white cat: what was that shirtt? i like it...you did GREAT!
noodles the monkey: didnt post. devastated...a promise is a promisee you didnt keep itt...
:goo: crackers the white google: it was good. could be better.
luna the yellow lab: you did great last round. not so hot this time. way too much pink. when you have so much of the same color they need to be the same shade.
midnight the black lab: it was your best. wasnt your worst. you are doing good staying out of the bottomm twoo!
lizzy the black and white cat: we forgot about you this round. we didnt remember it. it wasnt our favoritee
:sch:roxxi the schnauzer: wow! we absolutely love that outfitt! bottom twoo? nahh.

places:

firstt----------> ginger!

second...roxxi!

third...penny!

fourthh...dashh!

fifth...ariadne!

sixthh...crackers!

seventh...delilah!

eighth...midnight!

ninth...lizzy!

tenth...snowball!

so that leaves...

Spoiler: show
noodles and luna...

sorry to sayy...

you happen to be our bottom two this weekk!

who

should

go

and

who

should

stayy

?

luna. you had too much pink but you better be glad that noodles didnt post. because you are safe this week...

sorry noodles...you didnt post and you PROMISED to me that i would have your entry. you left it on my profilee...sorry. please dont be mad and come back next season. thank you for coming out.

okay. so this next round is winter dress up...anybody can use winterfest items. the people that can use kinzstyle aree...

polarpogo with ginger.

and that is it...the due date is july the fifth at six o'clock pm...be ready. dont be late.

love buttercup1994 and the judges.
thankss says jumaji <3
:bt:

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-30-2008 at 10:49 AM..
Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #437
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

YES!!!!!!

I'm going to post my picture just cause I can.

Click the image to open in full size.
Ginger's outfit is as unique as the snowflakes around her! Ginger is warm and cozy in white jeans, a green and white fleece jacket, ballet slippers, and a pink bow. Ginger is also really happy about making first in the last round and hopes to stay at the top!
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:33 AM   #438
I Hate Hackers!

good jobb! that means ten more peoplee...
Old 06-30-2008, 10:40 AM   #439
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 AM   #440
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

i am getting ready to post
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!