Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 06:53 AM   #341
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

That is terrible skittles! Those people need to stay out of the trading room!
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 06:55 AM   #342
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

alright...judging time is hereee!
this round was pajamas. and enerybody did pretty good.
this round we are only getting rid of one person.
lets welcome our guest judge...
:bokbok:cluckers the chicken.
everybody welcom my chicken. he is going to help us judge today. :bokbok:

EVALS:

noodles the monkey: it was good. you committment is what scares us. we told you about three times. the outfit was okay though.
ariadne the unicorn: i like the patrioticness. lol. if that is a word
penny the gold and white cat: too much of the ballerina costume. it deffinately wasnt your bestt...this could have cost it for you.
:rbt:snowball the white rabbit: it was okay. mix-matched. try to tone that down a little next round. it might help you out you never knoowww.
ginger the yellow lab: we really like what you did this round. it went well together. it complimented one thing from another.
:gr:dash the golden retreiver: there isnt much that you can do for a boy. but you did pretty well with him. you arent in the bottom at least.
midnight the black lab: greatt! would have been better with shoes.
lizzy the black and white cat: WOW! ♥ AHH-MAZINGGG! it went real well together. every round we start liking you more and more!
:goo:crackers the google: not the best. it was really mix-matched and didnt really go well together. try not to be so mix-matched next round...if you make it.
butterball the black lab: we dont understand the dark shades. it makes no sense to us. and you confidence is kinda bad because you thought that you might go
luna the yellow lab: wow! we loved the polka dots. you did fabulous. and sorry that you got scammed. that just about happend to me the other day. lol.
:sch:roxxi the schnauzer: i have heard from a few people that they like you. i do too. but try to tone down all the mix-matchedness next round. lol.
delilah the pink poodle: good job. we liked ittt!

PLACES:

first---------> lizzy!

second...luna!

third...midnight!

fourth...ginger!

fifth...delilah!

sixth...ariadne!

seventh...noodles!

eighth...dash!

ninth...roxxi!

tenth...snowball!

eleventh...penny!

so that means that crackers and butterball are in the bottom. please step forward.

both of your outfits werent too hottt. butterball you confidence is not too good and that and the the dark shaddes coincedence is why you are here today. crackers you are here because you had more mix-matchiness than ANYBODY here today.

so

who

goes

and

who

stays?

Spoiler: show
crackers...

you...

are...

safeee!

we are sorry butterball you just didnt make the cut this round. come back with more confidence and with the same commitment next season...we would love to have you. and remember to boost up that confidenceee!

okay. this next round is school dress uppp! you have to dress your pet up like you would want them to go to school everyday! the people that can use kinzstyle are:

lizzy with mattzkinz

and...

luna with skittlesrox2

thanks to everybody and your outfits are due on july first at eight oclock kinztime!

REMEMBER LOOK GREATT!

- buttercup1994 :]

and the judgesss!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 06:59 AM   #343

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

School... I may have something
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #344
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am getting in my Pic soon!

---------- polarpogo added 23 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Here is Ginger getting ready to go to school! She is wearing a sweater vest, white jeans, glasses, tennis shoes, and a blue bow. I have told Ginger to stick to the monkey bars and stay away from the sand box in these smart and stylish clothes!

---------- polarpogo added 17 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I am the first one to post my pic!
Go me!

---------- polarpogo added 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Hellooooo?

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Anyone there?

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

I think I'm alone

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Greaaaaat...

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Im scared!

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

But don't worry I won't go in the door.

---------- polarpogo added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

You know that door that in all the scary movies when people watch it they scream,"DONT GO IN THERE! DONT DO IT!"

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

That's the door I'm referring to.

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Yuuuuuuup...

Last edited by polarpogo; 06-25-2008 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #345
SUMMER LOVER

*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all*JuIcY* is a name known to all

I will get mine in a minute! i am so happy i was safe!
*JuIcY* is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #346
Polarpogo

By the way, I feel bad for skittles.

---------- polarpogo added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Yeah stick to the GE skittles.

---------- polarpogo added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

Wow I am weird!

---------- polarpogo added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

and annoying!

Last edited by polarpogo; 06-25-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-25-2008, 10:25 AM   #347
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Just a second
Old 06-25-2008, 10:26 AM   #348
Polarpogo

If I am ever annoying anyone anyone then put this smiley in your post
Old 06-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #349

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

wow i did well!
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #350
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I'm getting the outfit ready!
volleyuup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!