Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #251
P.M. me for it
Webkinz :)

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

come on peeps post post post!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 06:59 PM   #252
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's Second Season of Webkinz Next Top Model. ONLY Fifteen People! Yay :)

if karik doesnt post it is because she isnt back from vacation. she is excused and so archygirlologic is the last one.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #253
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

OK, I'm here. I had to spend like 20 minutes digging up all my dead plants! But I do have my outfit, thank you for 2nd place, and for allowing me to use KinzStyle, but I unfortunately have none. So with the power of W Shop clothes I present you Crackers- Click the image to open in full size.
karik is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 09:45 PM   #254
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. so this round was first dates and six people have to go.
so...the guest judge this round is smooch my love frog
welcome smooch!
okay. now...lets get on to the judging.

evals:

:sch: roxxi the schnauzer: we loved it! roxxi looked so GLAM! and we ♥ your commitment!!!!!
noodles the monkey: we thought that it was good. better than last time
:gr: dash the golden retreiver: good job! we liked it. butttt...it was the whole tuxedo costume
ariadne the unicorn: it was pretty good! it looked fabulous on her. we really see a lot in you.
:rbt:snowball the white rabbit: umm...it was okay. not your worst not your best. we think that the way that we take pictures is WAY better than last season!!!!!
luna the yellow lab: it was gorgeous!
midnight the black lab: wowzers! one of the best this round!
ginger the yellow lab: you did F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S this round! you are in the TOP THREE!
lizzy the black and white cat: it was pretty good. could improve. we see it in you though. and we like your style
:goo:crackers the google: it was okayy...last time was better...keep up the fantasticness. lol! and perfect timing!
:pig: june the pig: we didnt get your pic. it is kinda hard to judge!!!!!
:pgn:samantha the penguin: umm...this round was first dates or weddings. doesnt look very datie! lol.
abby the lioness: you deffinately dissapointed us this round. it wasnt that greatt.
:gr: brandy the golden retreiver: umm...wasnt that great. it doesnt look like something somebody would wear on a date.
delilah the pink poodle: WOWZERS! AMAZING! FANTASTIC! GLAMOROUS! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
:gr:ginger the golden retreiver: it makes us nrevous that you might drop out again and you didnt have shoes and the glasses didnt go and so...it waaasnt that great.
butterball the black lab: umm...it didnt look very datie!
cinderella the siamese cat: we like you as a model you are just so mix-matched and it just doesnt make sense to us really.
penny the gold and white cat: good! last was better though. you are in the top ten. you still did pretty good though. keep up the work!!!!!

PLACES:

first---------> delilah!

second...polarpogo's ginger!

third...midnight!

fourth...dash!

fifth...roxxi!

sixth...noodles!

seventh...luna!

eighth...ariadne!

ninth...penny!

tenth...lizzyy!

eleventh...snowball!

twelfth...crackers!

sooooooo..........

that means that i will call out the four people with the lowest score...

june.
abby.
samantha.
brandy.
and saachigirl1's ginger.

please step forward.

we would like to thank every one of you for coming out buttttt....you didnt make this humongeous cut...please come back next season. we think that it is best for this season. please we would ♥♥♥♥♥ it if you would come back next season. thank you!!!!!

now for this round's bottom two...

butterball and cinderella please step forward...

butterball...

[SPOILER]you are safe![/SPOILER]

we are sorry cinderella. thank you for coming out. please join us next season. thanks!

okay...

so now i will call out the people that can use kinzstyle in the next round!

midnight
:]

delilah

and last but not least...

polarpogo's ginger

okay. the next round is pajamas. have fun :]

the deadline is thursday the twenty sixth at eight oclock kt. thanks.

- buttercup1994 :]
and the judges :]
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-20-2008, 10:21 PM   #255
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

OK, I won't be last to enter this time! Here is Crackers PJ outfit-Click the image to open in full size.
karik is offline Female
Old 06-20-2008, 11:44 PM   #256
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

thanks for allowing me to enter and enjoy the contest. It was great and maybe next time I can do better.

Thanks
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 07:32 AM   #257
soccerboy7

Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

ok heres butterball thanks for lettong me stay you are a lifesaver i tried my br=est on theis one

http://i27.tinypic.com/24nqsck.jpg
Old 06-21-2008, 07:35 AM   #258
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

so am i in?
Old 06-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #259

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I think I have an idea. As soon as I saw my pic, I knew that is wasn't a great outfit
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2008, 09:15 AM   #260
jet3461

:'[ I entered that outfit cuz it got me first place in another competition, but I duess everyone has their opinions....... :'[

Bye guys! We will miss ya!

+
Closed

Tags
good luck top 3! sp0nge!, i feel random, ifeelbad4skittles, love this thread!