Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #61
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 5 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Thanks, you two.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #62
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 5 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Name:lunar
Pet Type:bat

Gender of Pet:male
Preffered Team Color range lol
Password: I absoluley love to smile
Statement:I, Mileycyrus15, PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and stay committed to this thread!

Entry Pic:
Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 218KB.Click the image to open in full size.
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #63

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
Welcome to WNTM WARR :

This is how it works: We have 4 teams with 5 models on each. Every week I will judge, you get ten points-one point (ten is best and one is worst) then I will AVERAGE the total number by how many people are on your team. The way that I judge is say who won on that team and who was my least favorite. The team that had the lowest average, my least favorite model on that team will by eliminated. At the end we will have ONE person from each team left and then it will be put up in a poll. I will judge the finale along with a second opinion of my choice and lastly, the poll. Whoever I think should win in the end will get the GRAND PRIZE! The poll just kinda helps me to decide who other people think is bestt. So dont think that you can winn just because you have lots of friends. LOL. If you are planning on making a contest like this please ask sp0ngeb0br0cksny or me.

YOU MUST BE COMMITTED TO THIS THREAD! WE WILL HAVE NO DROP OUTS THIS SEASONN! WE WILL NOT NOT NOT ALLOW THEMM!

You should know if you are in too many contestts :]

Here are the teams:

Bluee Team :]
1...GMK1996 with Salsa the Chihuahua.
2...Sparky1109 with Addie the Yellow Lab.
3...xShanniniix with Ginger the American Cocker Spaniel.
4...Skyranch with Dixi the St Bernard.
5...Volleyuup with Black Beauty the Black Stallion.

* ! FULL ! *

:ppony: Pink Teamm :]
1...Sp0ngeb0br0cksny with Savannah the Spotted Leopard.
2...Texasgirl8 with Darcy the Chocolate Lab.
3...Geros9 with Autumn the Black Lab.
4...SwimGirl4Life with Peanut the Elephant.
5...Hiphop772 with Polly the Pink Poodle.

* ! FULL ! *

Orangee Team :]

Green Teamm :]
1...Ljfyle with Sammy the Samoyed.
2...Wikylo with Polly the Sheep.
3...Zoeychloe101 with Pheobi the Porcupine.
4...Kaykat31 with Princess Hearts the Yorkie.
5...Swimmingchic31 with Onyx the Black Cat.

* ! FULL ! *

Put this as the statement:

I, (wi username), PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and to stay committed to this threadd!

Our judges for this contest are:

:acs: Liberty!
Sakari. :samoyed:
:bdog:MochaJavaLattee!
Cashmere.
Sam!

Rules:

One...no arguing!
Two...dont get mad if you get eliminated. It is your team and you, because YOU picked the clothes :]
Three...no changing models...
Four...if there is conflict let ME handle itt! Not you. If I find out that it has been going on you could be eliminatedd.
Five...obey these ruless!
Six...put this as the password: I absolutely love to smilee :] LOL.
Seven...NO using kinzstyle unless I say, normally ONLY the winning team can use KS.
Eight...HAVE LOADS AND LOADS OF FUNN!

Prizes:

First: 8 PSFS.
Second: 6 PSFS.
Third: 4 PSFS.
Fourth: 2 PSFS.

Form:

Name:
Pet Type:
Gender of Pet:
Preffered Team Color:
Password:
Statement:
Entry Pic:
(There is no themee!)

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Thanks and have funn! ANYBODY can use kinzstyle this roundd!
Name: Isra
Pet Type: Bat
Gender of Pet: Female
Preffered Team Color: Orange
Password: I absolutely love to smilee :] LOL
Statement: I, cutiebug343, PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and stay committed to this thread!
Entry Pic:
(There is no themee!)
Hey there! This is my Saturday shopping spree look!
I love how the Bad Fairy T-Shirt gives it that spunky feel, and the KinzStyle Gold Sandals add a touch of fab!
The sunglasses are perfect for that stylin' touch!

Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 3.png (27.8 KB, 4 views)
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #64
swimmingchic31

4 more now!!!!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #65
Twilight rocks!

mileycyrus15 is on a distinguished road

actually 2 more left
mileycyrus15 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 01:06 AM   #66
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

ENTER. I think that we need one or two more.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #67
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Cool! I'm really excited.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:13 AM   #68

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ..::.. ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 20 MORE Peoplee :] ☼ ..::..

View Post Originally Posted by sp0ngeb0br0cksny
Name: Savannah
Pet Type: Spotted Leopard
Gender of Pet: Girl
Preferred Team Color: Pink Team Please :]
Password: I absolutely love to smilee :] LOL.
Statement: I, sp0ngeb0br0cksny, PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and stay committed to this thread!
Entry Pic: Click the image to open in full size.
isn't that kinz style? i thought we can not use it?!?!?!?
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #69
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

kinzstyle is allowed for the entry pic i am almost positive. that pic is to show what u can do, so anything is allowed. for other rounds the use of kinzstyle is up to buttercup.
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 09:24 AM   #70
swimmingchic31

Yeah.I like your siggy, xshanniniix!Has anyone ever had choclate lipstick, I put some on this morning & then tried it & it tasted really good.lol
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~