Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 10:51 PM   #501
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL :] ☼

BB will up her game! She promises!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 11:15 PM   #502
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL :] ☼

Thanks!

I personally think the E-store burns holes in your pockets! It is just paying 10 dollars for a VIRTUAL ITEM....not even stuffed animal....just the virtualness....and why online? is Ganz losso much money that they can't afford to make plush animals? I don't know, but they seem to make a bargain of it. Don't get me wrong, I love the pets that come out, but if you just take time and look at what your spending on, you are just basically giving money away for free.....

That's what I feel, I hope you get across to my point and see how ridiculous it is
=) Sammy
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #503
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Aww...that kinda stinks. But I know that I didn't do as well as I know I can that round and everyone else's pics were absolutely AH-MAZ-ING!! Good luck to everyone else and...

PEEAACE
OUUT
PEEPSHIZZLES

hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #504
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Thannks, for the entires.

Note :

Click the image to open in full size.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #505

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I'll do my paragrraph now.

Personally, I think that the e-store is a huge waste of money. Who wants to pay about $10.00 for something you can get on webkinz world for free? In terms of the merchandise, the e-store sells super beds, exclusives, and other things that you used to only be able to get with luck. I think that the e-store takes away from the fun of webkinz, because you used to have to wait and see what item you got. Now it is completely your choice. People used to buy ten webkinz as quick as they can so they could get the super beds, but now after their first webkinz they could go to the e-store to choose one. I think that the e-store is taking away business from themselves.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #506
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

The estore....

Well I actually like the estore SOMETIMES. Tex does buy webkinz there sometimes. (Only twice.... she normally forgets to mention it to her parents) But that's just because they are cheaper than they are in real life and she doesn't always like the plush because they are cheaply made sometimes. I think it's kinda ubsurd to pay 10 bucks for a superbed, cuz you could buy a wcares pet for 6 bucks at the drug store. Plus, if you decide you don't want it, you can't send it to anyone or sell it to the w shop. The items there are cool, but it would break the bank to buy enough to make a featured room for it! I don't think it was a smart move for GANZ at this time because the econemy is bad, and not many people have enough money to spend money there that often. Also, the super beds are kinda cheating, and it takes the fun out of getting a new 5th pet and getting a superbed.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #507
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Here is my E Store Paragraph!

I actually like the E Store and I'm proud of it! My bestest pal Bubbly the Bubblegumasaurus was bought there and is super sweet! I also love Scary Harry my Purple Monster brother! It's wonderful that they joined my family and it's thanks to the E Store. I also like the items and the detail. They add a magical something to a room. Ganz really took some wonderful time to make such great items and a great circus theme. So, I'm an E Store fan and I really enjoy the E Store items and pets!

-Black Beauty!
Old 12-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #508
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Thanks, everybody
Old 12-23-2008, 11:56 AM   #509
Goofball
Gift Guru

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Black Beauty with her sweet friend, Noella! Aren't they cute? LOL!
Old 12-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #510
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks, volley nice outfit.
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~