Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 06:21 PM   #41
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 12 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

You can, for the first round. And, dazyandoreo, will you please choose to be on the blue ; green ; or orange team? The pink team was full and other people asked to be there first. Sorry. And, I updated the front page. And now we just need 10 more people thanks!

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 10-24-2008 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: Oopsy Daisy.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #42

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 10 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Name:Dixi
Pet Type:St Benard
Gender of Pet:Female
Preffered Team Color:BLUE
Password: I absolutely love to smilee :] LOL.
Statement:I, Skyranch, PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and to stay committed to this threadd!

Entry Pic:
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (14.0 KB, 19 views)
skyranch is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:43 AM   #43
Jacob Black ♥'s
Banned
zoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeychloe101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 10 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Name: Phoebi
Pet Type: Porcupine
Gender of Pet: Girl
Preffered Team Color: Green
Password: I just love to smilee : ] LOL
Statement:
I, zoeychloe101 , PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and to stay committed to this threadd!

Entry Pic: post in a sec
(There is no themee!)
zoeychloe101 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #44
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 8 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Thanks, you two. We need 8 more people JOiN TODAY!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #45
kaykat31

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 8 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Name: Princess Hearts
Pet Type: Yorkie
Prferred Team: Green
Password: I absolutely love to smilee :] lol
Statement: I, kaykat31, promise to get my pic in on time & stay commited to this thread
Click the image to open in full size.

My sister is gonna join when she gets on next!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:57 AM   #46
swimmingchic31

Name: Oynx
Pet Type: Black Cat
Gender of Pet: Girl
Preferred Team: Green
Password: I love to smilee :] lol
Statement: I, swimmingchic31, promise to post my pic on time & stay commited to this thread
Pic:I'll get it later, I have to go to a horseshow & my mom is like yelling at me as I type.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #47
I Hate Hackers!

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 6 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Thanks, you two.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #48
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 6 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

Name: Black Beauty
Pet Type: Webkinz Black Stallion
Gender of Pet: Female
Preferred Team Color: Blue
Password: I absoulety love to smile! (so true for me!)
Statement: I, vol, PROMISE to get my pictures in on time and to stay comitted to the thread!
Entry Pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

This is Black Beauty with one of the judges, Sam!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #49
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks volley. But, that is Sam. I dont have a pet named Kate. LOL.
Old 10-25-2008, 12:29 PM   #50
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 5 MORE Peoplee :] ☼

bump....

:]
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~