Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 11:52 PM   #431
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - CELEBRiTY ROUND JUDGiNG iS UP - DEADLiNE iS NOVEMBER 24 AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :] ☼

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Black Beauty doing some gardening on her tractor! How she got stuck in it please don't ask me how!

Black Beauty feels that gardening is important because the things that you can garden save you money by feeding your families. Not only that, but if you grow items in a garden, your webkinz is healthier and more active! Gardening is also important because it can be a fun way to help the Earth. And don't worry. The tractor doesn't use oil!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #432
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - CELEBRiTY ROUND JUDGiNG iS UP - DEADLiNE iS NOVEMBER 24 AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :] ☼

Good job, volley! Thanks.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #433
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

When's the deadline?
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #434
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

im getting mine right now. im sorry its late. i have been really busy

---------- xShanniniix added 34 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Brrr! It's cold out there! Even though it is winter, gardening is still very important in webkinz world. I dressed warmly and in very earthy clothes to match the gardening theme. Gardening is important because organic food are better for us little webkinz. They give us the energy to get out and play and also help our body and protect it from bad sugars and starches. With W-shop food, you never know what might be in it. no im just kidding. don't wanna dis the w-shop cuz i buy all my clothes from there.. organic, home grown foods also save money. instead of buying veggie for 5kc every time, 10 and your already at 50! this way, after the first say 10 or so, all the food is free, it pays for itself really! after reading all of these entries, i got my owner shanninii back into gardening, she kinda kept neglecting it, but from now on, shes checking them EVERY SINGLE DAY XD

~Gardening is Important~

Last edited by xShanniniix; 12-07-2008 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #435
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL :] ☼

Welcome to the panel this week.

I am very upset that four people didnt post...

Lets begin with favorites and least favorites...shall we?

BLUE TEAM :

FAVORITE - SHANNiNii

LEAST FAVORITE - VOLLEYUUP

DiDNT POST - SKYRANCH

PiNK TEAM :

FAVORiTE - HiPHOP

LEAST FAVORiTE - GEROS

ORANGE TEAM :

FAVORiTE - SPARKY

DiDNT POST - SMiLE

DiDNT POST - TiNK MY DOXEN

GREEN TEAM :

FAVORiTE - LJFYLE

LEAST FAVORiTE - SPONGE

DiDNT POST - WiKYLO

Mmmkay...so we had four people that didnt post - they are :

Spoiler: show
Skyranch. Smile. Tink my Doxen. Wikylo.

I am sorry to say that you all are out because I dont have time to beg your for an entry.

Please come back next season and dont stop modeling

Now - I dont normally do this but I am giving immunity to somebody this round...

this person is receiving immunity only because of their creativity and amazingness in last round.

This person has immunity for next week's judging. The person that has immunity is...

Spoiler: show
ljfyle!

I absolutely adore that outfit! Congratulations.

Now...there is only one person on the orange team and that person is sparky.

Hiphop will be joining her on the orange team.

Now, for the next photoshoot you will have to dress up as an estore pet!

Please post a picture of the estore pet with your entry.

The deadline for this is December 22, 2008 at 8 OCLOCK PM KT.

The only people that can use kinzstyle are :

Shanninii.
Hiphop.
Sparky.
Ljfyle.

Thanks and PM me with any questions
Old 12-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #436
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL :] ☼

BB will try harder, ButterCup!

BB wants to dress up like as a Bubblegumasaurus!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:39 PM   #437
I Hate Hackers!

That will be great, volley. You have to beat tex to get to the finale x] LOL. Now, it is much rather like everybody against their teammates
Old 12-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #438
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

O my gosh! Thanks Wik! Sammy's so happy!!!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-08-2008, 09:17 PM   #439
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks wik, LJ? What is that supposed to mean x] ?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:32 PM   #440
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

I wanna do tinkerpup!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~