Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #411
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - CELEBRiTY ROUND JUDGiNG iS UP - DEADLiNE iS NOVEMBER 24 AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :] ☼

Oops the pic didnt work. I'll try again:

Last edited by Sparky1109; 12-16-2008 at 07:13 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 07:06 PM   #412
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - CELEBRiTY ROUND JUDGiNG iS UP - DEADLiNE iS NOVEMBER 24 AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :] ☼

Take it away Savannah!

Hello everyone, oops! You caught me in my gardening outfit. As you can tell, this isn't the most beautiful outfit ever, but this is what I garden in! Gardening is dirty work, especially when the sun is blaring on you. Even though I like the hot weather, it's kind of hard to stay concentrated with the sun blaring on you, so I don't like to wear my best clothes. Gardening is important though, really important. As you may know, plants add more oxygen to the earth, and there's all this hype about "Global Warming," so pure oxygen is helpful to other plants, animals and even humans, like sp0nge and everyone else here! Also, it saves money! This happens to be my tomato plant and with the "economic crisis" that many people are going through at these times, planting your own food leads to saving money, even gaining! You can save the food for yourself and use it, or you can keep some and sell the others for more money! That's why I think gardening is important, now get out there and plant your own food!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #413
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Sammy here!

I think that gardening is important to WW citizens & our environment. It gives us some good excercise -- pulling out weeds or harvesting -- and it is a good thing to do with all our extra time we have! It helps give oxygen to our world, which I find very important & it makes good healthy foods! It also makes your yard look so alive and spectacular! I love gardening and I hope that you do, too!

Since it is falll, Sammy decides to go Gradening...with a coat, hat, and jeans on so she doesn't get cold...but she walks out to find SNOW! Yes, Snow! The same snow that buried all her vegetables! Sammy was sad...So she decided to go think about replanting & how to prevent snow from covering it on this bench

Last edited by ljfyle; 12-06-2008 at 11:10 AM.. Reason: Adding Me Piccie!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 09:01 PM   #414
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Thanks for posting pictures and/or paragraphs
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 12-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #415
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

Awesome job, people! I always get worried becuase other people post such good outfits LOL! How many more peepshizzles need to post?
hiphop772 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #416
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Some people need a picture. Some need a paragraph. Some need both - I will find out sometime this week or weekend
Old 12-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #417
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Okay and Just in Case you didnt see it. My paragraph is the last post on page 41 and my pic is the first post on page 42. The paragraph IN the pic is NOT my gardening paragraph.
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #418
I Hate Hackers!

Okay. That is fine - thanks, sparky
Old 12-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #419
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay.
Hey guys! It's me, Darcy! I'm afraid you have caught me gardening. I love this outfit because it's stylish, yet simple, and they are comfy clothes. I think gardening is important for a lot of reasons. First of all, my family on WW pretty much lives off of the crops we harvest. Without it, we'd be broke from buying so much food, not to mention hungry! Second, us webkinz, and people too, need produce in order to live. It's very healthy and without it, we would be sick more often, and we might die. Third, plants release oxygen into the air. With the global warming that is already harming Earth, plants certainly help! Uh Tex, you may wanna get the pic, I think a snowstorm is com- HURRY I'M COLD!

There! She is wearing a hat to keep the sun out of her eyes (Erm, well now snow off her face xD), flip flops, and a nice tanktop.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:53 PM   #420
I'm a dancer!♥

hiphop772 will become famous soon enough

im so nervous now!!
hiphop772 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~