Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #301
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - WE NEED GMK, SPONGEBOBROCKSNY, SWiMGiRL4LiFE, TiNK MY DOXEN, AND CUTiEBUG343 TO POST THEiR PiCTURES - DEADLiNE iS TOMORROW NiGHT AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :]

I have judging written down. I just have to type it tomorrow.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #302
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ☼ ButterCup1994's Season Two of WNTM WAR! We Need 0 MORE Peoplee - OFFiCiALLY FULL - WE NEED GMK, SPONGEBOBROCKSNY, SWiMGiRL4LiFE, TiNK MY DOXEN, AND CUTiEBUG343 TO POST THEiR PiCTURES - DEADLiNE iS TOMORROW NiGHT AT 8 OCLOCK PM KT ! :]

Sweett! i cannot wait to see the results!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 09:53 PM   #303

skyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of lightskyranch is a glorious beacon of light

OMG I cant wait!!!!!
skyranch is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #304
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Great. Thanks for understanding.
Old 11-12-2008, 09:55 PM   #305
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Oh, I can't wait!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:05 PM   #306

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I am SOOOOO nervous yet excited!
I wonder who's the round winner...
I wonder who's the round winner...
IS IT ME?!
Don't know! xD
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #307

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

are ya gonna judge todaY?

---------- tink my doxen added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

oh my, i'm sorry i didn't read the subject! b/c you pmed me and i had forgotten about this and didn't know the theme! i'm so sorrY! but i will find someone!

---------- tink my doxen added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size. heere he is Mr. Rogers it is the only person i could find! lol

Last edited by tink my doxen; 11-12-2008 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #308
I Hate Hackers!

Okay. Thanks, tink. I will try to judge tonight.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #309
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

can't wait.
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #310
I Hate Hackers!

Welcome to the panel. We have two people that didnt post.

I am sorry that I have procrastinated judging...lets begin!

Our guest judge this round is Claudia.

BLUE TEAM :

FAVORITE - SHANNiNii (I think flip flops would have worked better)

LEAST FAVORITE - SKYRANCH (lack of creativity, I dont understand the top or hat?)

PINK TEAM :

FAVORITE - TEXASGIRL (very creative, but the skirt is just okay)

LEAST FAVORITE - HIPHOP (you NEED shoes, plus the glasses didnt look right)

ORANGE TEAM :

BAD WEEK THIS WEEK BUT, OHH WELL!

FAVORITE - TINK MY DOXEN (why the glasses, and I hate those jeans)

LEAST FAVORITE - MILEYCYRUS15 (that was not creative at all, it was WWAAYY too basic)

GREEN TEAM :

TWO PEOPLE...WOW!

FAVORITE - WIKYLO (shirt color could have been pinker)

LEAST FAVORITE - LJFYLE (could have been better)

The winning team the week was...

Spoiler: show
the pink team with an average of 7.0625, congrats!

Sp0nge - I dont like that shirt.

Geros - It was just okay, kinda basic.

Now, the second place team was...

the green team with an average of 6.5, congrats!

So...we have our bottom two teams...

blue and orange!

We are deciding who will stand back for the blue team.

Volley - you came in second place this week for your team. The only critique that I can give is that the creativity could have been a tad bit better, and that skirt is just okay) Congrats!

The other person from the blue team that is not up for discussion this week is...

sparky!

I dont like those boots, it messed the whole outfit up.

So...now to the orange team. They have mileycyrus up for discussion, googlejo, and cutiebug up for discussion this week, along with skyranch from the blue team.

smile - you arent going in, but I need to see that you can work it next round this round your boots and pants didnt look good and you could have used a little creativity. I need to know that you are serious)

Discussion - : -

So...we have three people from the orange team and one from the blue team.

We already know that swimgirl4life and gmk1996 are out because they didnt post, but...

I will go ahead and send back cutiebug and skyranch!

cutiebug - you were here because black pants would have looked better with no glasses and lack of creativity, let me see you work it next round, I know that you can do better.

skyranch - you need to make more sense and dont wear the blue beanie as much, it throughs the outfit off.

So, left we have googlejo and mileycyrus...

the person in is...

googlejo!

Congrats. Next round you need more creativity, can you promise me that?

Sorry miley...the road ends here for you.

Your outfit was just too basic, thanks for being a great contestant.

So, that means that it is time for the next round. Guess what...its season time!

I want to see you dress up for a season, I have assigned teams a season, here they are :

BLUE TEAM - WINTER

PINK TEAM - SPRING

ORANGE TEAM - SUMMER

GREEN TEAM - FALL

Thank you, the deadline is November 24, 2008 at 8 OCLOCK PM KT.

PM me with any questions.

The people that can use kinzstyle are :

Shanninii.
Texasgirl.
Tink my Doxen.
and...
Wikylo.

Thanks again.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 11-13-2008 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: Kinzstyle...
Closed

Tags
da best!, lunar and miley, sammy&lj, savannah&sp0nge, smile2427 loves this., this rocks!, ~~skyranch + dixi~~