Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 11:04 PM   #61
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. We Need 1 More Contestant! Come and Join TODAY ○ ..::..

Whoo-hoo!!! Let the contest begin!! Tex, you're not in the contest? Aww, darn. Maybe next season!
OMG, a lot the contestants in this contest are sooo talented! This may be a tough season!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #62
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. We Need 1 More Contestant! Come and Join TODAY ○ ..::..

LOL nope. Sometimes I wonder why people sit there and mope about how they need more people and I'm not even there! xDD Don't forget mee! xD
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 08:37 AM   #63
Is Justin a
Webkinz :)

grundoluvir will become famous soon enough

Sorry for taking your spot!!
I will go add Bella's pic to my entry form.
grundoluvir is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:53 AM   #64
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Sweet!! We can begin!!! i have a feeling judging will be up soon. Knowing buttercup, it will be :]

---------- xShanniniix added 14 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

texasgirl probably could enter! Eagle was banned, so technically we need one more person still

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

ohh wait nevermind, i didnt see that he already took him off

---------- xShanniniix added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

wow am i blonde XD!!!!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 11-15-2008 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #65
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okay, we can go ahead and start, but tex you can join two people will be eliminated though.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 08:22 PM   #66
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ! Come and Join TODAY ○ ..::..

awesome!!! i can't wait to see results.

I g2g though cuz im going to watch INDIANA JONES with my dad! i still havent seen the fourth one. or the dark knight. i know its sadd!
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 09:22 PM   #67
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ! Come and Join TODAY ○ ..::..

YAY! ButterCup you are the bestest ever! xDD Hmm who to enter who to enter.... Okay I'll enter, hmm. Maybe I should do someone different.. OOH I know! uno momento, let me go get the form

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Name: Belle
Pet type: lil unicorn
Username: lobster4560 is my WW username
Password: Webkinz are one of my favorite things.
Statement:
I, Tex (and Belle), PROMISE to get my entries in on time and stay committed to this threadd.
Entry Picturee: One sec!
(the theme is anything &+ everythingg)

---------- TexasGirl8 added 7 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Here she is in one of her favorite outfits!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-15-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2008, 10:09 PM   #68
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Okay. Thank you, tex. I believe that judging is looking like Monday. I have to go to church in the morning, then to build birdhouses for my SAE (which will take most of the day), come home, finish homework, check my notifications on here, then go to bed. I am sorry that I have been busy. I hope that yall understand
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #69
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

Aww! U have a unicorn! My sis does!
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 11-15-2008, 10:18 PM   #70
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I completely understand. Unfortunately, your "non virtual life" comes before Wow tex, love the outfit! There truly are amazing models here! This will be such a tough season!!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], amazing contest!, dazy, victoria is back!, ~shanninii was here~