Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #351
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ○ ..::..

MEE-HOO? What does that mean?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2008, 10:32 PM   #352
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ○ ..::..

Ya know, the noise your WW phone makes when you are in the same zone as one of your friends MEE-HOO! I love that noise xDDD
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2008, 10:52 PM   #353
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Ohh. Haha. Yeah. I know what you are talking about.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:53 PM   #354
I Hate Hackers!

Hello everybody - welcome to the panel this week.

I must say everybody did fairly well this week. Sponge did not post.

As I hear he has been very busy. Sorry but, you are eliminated. Please come back next season.

Now, with further ado I will begin.

EVALZ / CRiTiQUES :

Belle the Unicorn: I liked it overall. I think that on the Christmas morning picture you could have used slippers. And for the playing in the snow picture, you could have used a hat or bow.
Lucy the Sheep: Those were the best. I think that those shoes would be great for Christmas morning. The snow one made me love the parka!
:wt:Isabella the White Terrier: I feel that you need a new top and new jeans. I dont think that they looked good. Make sure that everything flows well together.
Kahlen the Pink and White Cat: I didnt like the jeans. Other wise I feel that this was just an okay week for you. It is kinda like you are in the middle of it all. But not quite in the bottom.
Princess the Yorkie: I dont know why everybody likes those jeans. In my opinion those jeans just dont look very model-ish to me. I like the cuffed jeans A LOT better.
:gr:Brandi the Golden Retriever: The overall thing was great. But, the boots threw me off and it just made the outfit not as good.
Sprinkles the Sheep: It could have matched a little better. I feel that overall it was great. But, the Christmas morning picture did not impress me much. It was jumbled.
Autumn the Black Lab: The boots were not a good idea. They stick out and did not look good on her in my opinion. This outfit was messed-up because of these boots.
Victoria the Pink Poodle: I think that overall you did fairly well. The whole Christmas morning one wasnt as good as I would have liked it to been but...it was just okay.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLACES:

First ---------> Lucy !

Second ---------> Belle !

Third ---------> Brandi !

Fourth ---------> Princess !

Fifth ---------> Kahlen !

Sixth ---------> Victoria !

Seventh ---------> Sprinkles !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOTTOM TWO :

Isabella with LJ and Autumn with Geros.

Both of you have been very good throughout the season...

Throughout the seasons that you have enrolled in...

But one of you must go tonight.

I am sorry to say - but -----

Spoiler: show
Autumn with Geros...

the road ends here for you tonight.

I have enjoyed having you. Thank you for your participation. I would love it if you joined next season

So...that means that -----

Spoiler: show
Isabella with LJ...

you are safe!

Congratulations you will be moving forward in this competition.

NEW ROUND :

Dress up as you are going to a New Year's Party!

I want creativity on this one

Be sure to have your entry in by January 12, 2009 at 8 OCLOCK PM KT.

Dazyandoreo, Texasgirl, Linhaus are the only ones able to use kinzstyle.

VOLLEYUUP IS ON VACATION - HERE IS HER PICTURE :

Click the image to open in full size.

Description: When the clock strikes 12, Kahlen will have no time to celebrate. That comes later! Kahlen is working with Valentine to make sure that Dash, Annaliese, Mayley, and Tucker are all ready to go on vacay with volley. When volley and her family leave really early in the morning, Kahlen and all the other webbies are going to PARTY and wear whatever they want! Since Kahlen loves to swim but volley hates her swimming, she's ready to have some fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you and happy new year 09!

- ButterCup1994

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 12-31-2008 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: Volleyuup.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:23 PM   #355
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okay... I have an idea.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2008, 11:50 PM   #356
I Hate Hackers!

Great, tex. And remember that you can wear kinzstyle if you need to
Old 01-01-2009, 12:03 AM   #357
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Yay! I came in first! (Working on pic now )
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 AM   #358
I Hate Hackers!

Okay. Thanks, dazy!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #359
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Yea, I don't have to worry about getting my pic in! LOL!

Kahlen hopes to impress this week!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #360
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Click the image to open in full size.

Happy New Year!

Lucy loves celebrating the new year by watching fireworks and eating a tasty snack over the bon fire! Woah! Look at those fireworks go!
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], amazing contest!, dazy, victoria is back!, ~shanninii was here~