Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 06:59 PM   #111
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ○ ..::..

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I know, I could hardly breathe either. And I looked at my fingers, and they were like purple. lol. We have to do it to this really annoying song, and it starts w/ this ladya nd she's like 'the race will begin in 30 seconds. blah blah blah. 5 second countdown. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Start.' and it beeps every sprint and if you aren't there by the beep twice, you are out. I went 12 times, but only made it 10.
I know! It's the stupidest song. The whole time I was like, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" xDD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #112

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ..::.. ○ ButterCup1994's Season Four of WNTM. NO MORE SPOTS - OFFiCiALLY FULL ○ ..::..

I got a 36, and then couldn't breathe for about 30 minutes.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 07:02 PM   #113
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

WNTM stands for Webkinz Next Top Model. LOL. Who is ready for judging?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #114
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kgirl72
I know! It's the stupidest song. The whole time I was like, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" xDD
xD. My crush Zach, got like 44 laps! I thought he would be like dead.lol. He couldn't walk hardly. I was like "Geez don't try so hard it's not that important!" lol
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 09:06 PM   #115
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Hello everybody and welcome to first judging EVER of ButterCup's Season 4 of WNTM.

This week for the first week we have two special people joining us, Cherish and Journey!

:cdee: and

We will start off by our normal models and our guest judges giving evals.

EVALS :

Nestle the Chocolate Lab with Spongebobrocksny - well...I am sad to say that is one of your worst outfits...I dont think that shirt went well with the skirt...good effort!
:wt:Isabella the White Terrier with Ljfyle - as I already said in season 3...I love that outfit...I dont like the fact that I have seen it before, you get more points for using something new and creative
Destinee the Whimsy Dragon with JonasBrothers - that outfit was wacko! I dont feel that you gave very much effort, you just put on random pieces of kinzstyle in my opinion...we didnt like it.
Dumpling the Siamese Cat with Webkinzlover952 - the shoes...werent there...no hat or bow or clip or anything, the pants and shirt didnt even match. I didnt like it.
:chi:Max the Chihuahua with Zapper4 - your outfit was good, you are the only boy this season...that outfit would have worked fabulous for one of my rainbow rounds. I thought that it was okay.
Autumn the Black Lab with Geros9 - in our opinion, that was kinda basic. I didnt really like how the party hat was out of place...sorry.
Lucy the Sheep with Dazyandoreo - I actually have used that outfit before, I love it...one of my favorites of all times. LOL.
Sprinkles the Sheep with Shanninii - that hat and shirt went absolutely amazing together...that skirt and those shoes looks fantabulous as well. Congrats!
Victoria the Pink Poodle with OMGitzkelseey - I love that blouse! I want it SOO bad...I believe that is actually one of your best outfits that I have ever seen.
Princess the Yorkie with Gymnasticsgirl96 - I like the hoodie...you have been good so far...that outfit was pretty good...keep up the good work!
:deer: Sequoia the Deer with Wikylo - that outfit was good. I like it. I think that your style is better than some of your other family members
Kahlen the Pink and White Cat with Volleyuup - that outfit was not what I am used to seeing from you...I didnt really understand the reasoning...and the pinks didnt match.
Molly the Yellow Lab with Kgirl72 - that outfit was kinda punkish...I like your avviee better, but both of them are fantastic!
:gr:Brandi the Golden Retreiver with Linhaus - luau partaay! That was just okay, I think that you could have been a little more creative, but it was fine.
Belle the Unicorn with Tex - one of my favorites from you and that dress looks great on you.
Belle the Porcupine with Grundoluvir - that outfit didnt make sense...I dont like it, sorry!

PLACES -

FiRST ---------> LUCY!

SECOND ---------> ViCTORiA!

THiRD ----------> BELLE!

FOURTH ---------> PRiNCESS!

FiFTH ---------> iSABELLA!

SiXTH ---------> SPRiNKLES!

SEVENTH ----------> SEQUOiA!

EiGTH ---------> MOLLY!

NiNTH ---------> AUTUMN!

TENTH ---------> NESTLE!

ELEVENTH ---------> BRANDi!

TWELFTH ---------> MAX!

THiRTEENTH ---------> KAHLEN!

So...that means that people in the bottom three this week are :

- Destinee the Whimsy Dragon with JonasBrothers

- Dumpling the Siamese Cat with Webkinzlover

- Bella the Porcupine with Grundoluvir

I am going to go ahead and send the person in last place home...

that person that is eliminated is...

Spoiler: show
Dumpling!

Sorry, you have been eliminated, please come back next season.

Now, we have Destinee and Bella.

The other person that is going home this week is...

Spoiler: show
Destinee!

Thanks for coming out, please come back next season.

So, that means that Bella - you are safe

Now, for those that are still left in the contest you will be dressing up as...

Bella from the Twilight movie...you MUST find a picture FROM the movie and dress up as her.

Zapper, you can dress up as Edward.

The deadline for this photoshoot is November 24, 2008 at 8 OCLOCK PM KT.

If you dont post by then you will be eliminated.

Dont be late...

Thanks,

- ButterCup, and the Judges Including Cherish and Journey
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #116
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

I LOVE THE THEME THIS WEEK XD!!!!

I'll get to work tomorrow. i g2g

night :]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 09:27 PM   #117
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Gawsh ButterCup! Are you just trying to bug me? lol

---------- TexasGirl8 added 3 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

ButterCup, what keywords are you using, cuz all I'm finding is creepers hanging off of tree limbs. lol

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-17-2008 at 09:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #118
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Nooo!! I knew not knowing anything about twilight would come to haunt me...LOL. Her name is Bella Swan, right? I'm scared I have the wrong picture, lol, I'm not even sure if that's her!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 10:25 PM   #119
Gift Guru

Hmm.... Hold on one second. I just had a bonnie day. lol
Old 11-17-2008, 10:26 PM   #120
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Ohh, lol it isn't. I looked at the article, and it said "Who do you think could play Bella?" and the picture was a picture of one of the candidates. LOL I'll keep looking.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

Tex, what's a bonnie day?

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 11-17-2008 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :], amazing contest!, dazy, victoria is back!, ~shanninii was here~