Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2008, 05:01 PM   #421
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

I didn't read it the first time that I saw it right. I thought that it said "Gold and White Cat". silly me!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2008, 05:06 PM   #422
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

haha. they have that one two lol.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #423
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

hey! I am here...Let me log on and take my picture!!

---------- In The Sun added 7 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

I need to change my outfit a bit because I used the brown pants...So mine will be up soon

---------- In The Sun added 27 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Ice Cream!

The theme was Ice Cream!

Sahara is dressed up as Rainbow Sherbert!!
Her other Ice Cream friends are Kiara and Twist!

They are best friends!
They hang out with each other in the freezer!

Thanks...

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-11-2008 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #424
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I can't see your pics!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #425
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

There was only one...
Hmmm

The others will be posted ASAP

---------- In The Sun added 18 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

This is my free style outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hope it works!!

---------- In The Sun added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

I chose it because that was the first picture I entered And I liked it alot!

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-11-2008 at 08:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #426
To the invisible (:

[IMG]Ice Cream!

The theme was Ice Cream!

They are best friends!

Thanks...[/IMG]
Old 06-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #427
To the invisible (:

First Picture: Ice Cream!

The theme was Ice Cream!

They are best friends!

Thanks...

Second Picture:
The first picture I entered in this contest!

Third:
The Queen of the beach..

Thanks!

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-30-2008 at 12:05 AM..
Old 06-12-2008, 08:09 AM   #428
Goofball
Gift Guru

Great! Buttercup, you can judge for the last time! I'm going to be at ballet all morning but that's okay. Good luck, Sahara and thanks to Buttercup for this contest!
Old 06-12-2008, 09:50 AM   #429
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay...wow! this season has flew by.
and judging the finale is one of the hardest things ever this round.
you both did one thing...AMAZING.
honestly, the points have NEVER been so close.
i must say that since i judge from one to ten. this season overall i give both of you a ten.
both of you have AMAZED ME.
here goes the judging for the last time of season one.

okay. so out guest judge this round is melonana
welcome melonana.

evals:

:rac: rosie the raccoon: okay. first off. you did great. the worst was the ice cream and the best was the free dress. honestly, there isnt much more that you can do. you amazed us!

sahara the velvety elephant: wow! you have done well this season. here are our opinions. the beach dress up was your worst and the free dress was your best.

so...

who will be webkinz next top model?

Spoiler: show
these are the points that we had added together.

twenty five and twenty four.

this was the closest...EVER! butttt...here goes...

you are

webkinz next top model.

rosie we are sorry. but you are not webkinz next top model. we are sooooo sorry. you have done great this season. maybe you can win next season. we have loved having you here. you have done...well...AMAZING. we have loved having you. please dont be mad at us.

congratulations sahara!

ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-12-2008, 11:34 AM   #430
Goofball
Gift Guru

Congrats, Sahara! Congrats on your big break!
Closed