Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #391
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

If we get all the entries tonight, will ButterCup judge and is this the finale?
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #392
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2mx3b03.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/9jzvat.jpg

these are saharas entries.
buttercup said that results will be up tomorrow like season two
Old 06-10-2008, 01:55 AM   #393
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Those are perfect! Thanks soo much wikylo!!!

Ok...So the first picture is the chef Sahara...She is in the bubble vest because she can cook well in it!'
She is whering glasses so she can make sure she has the right foods

Click the image to open in full size.

And here is Sahara as a football player...

She is a girl so she used the bow to show that
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks!

Good luck to all! Your outfits where AMAZING

best wishes

Sorry it was late
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 08:40 AM   #394
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay...wow! this has never been so intense.
haha. buttttt...here goes judging.
bandit is our guest judge.
everybody welcome bandit the german shepard.

evals:

blush the yorkie: the doctor was...your worst. and the army comando was pretty good. if there was one that bothered you...you could have told me.
:rac: rosie the raccoon: you did great...there isnt much more that you can do for crazy except for...CRAZY! haha. the thing we didnt understand was the swimsuit top for the trainer.
sahara the velvety elephant: you did AMAZING on the football playerr. on the chef not so much. it just didnt make sense to me.

PLACES:

winner---------> rosie!

the bottom two this week is sahara and blush.
please step forward.

who should go and who should stay?

[SPOILER]saharaSPOILER]

Spoiler: show
wait until the next.

and next.

sahara is...

SAFE!

we are sorry wikylo and blush ****...you didnt make the cut. you have done great this season until the last doctor outfit. we have enjoyed you being here. make sure to join next season. we would absolutely ♥ to have you!

okay. for this next round ANYBODY can use kinzstyle. you will create a series of three outfits. yes, three outfits. one will be of a webkinz icecreamcone. your pick. and a going swimming outfit. good luck. ohh.

this DOES decide the winner

thanks and have a great day. pce.

---------- ButterCup1994 added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

where the **** are it is supposed to be but. i accidentaly put two ts.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-10-2008 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-10-2008, 08:42 AM   #395
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Okay. I will turn them in quickly. I'm so sorry wikylo and Blush. Great try!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #396
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

i am about to start season two so make sure to enter! haha. anybody can enter.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:25 PM   #397

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

well I will be sure to enter! and I know it is off topic to your thread, but since I know In The Sun is reading this anyway, YOUR MODEL CONTEST WAS DELETED!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #398
I Hate Hackers!

omg! that is horrible. i hope that both of you post soon haha. the deadline will be june the thirteenth
Old 06-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #399
Goofball
Gift Guru

I will post soon!
Old 06-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #400
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Well...It was not deleted for some reason it is locked..I asked the mods for the reason!

OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THATS AWESOMELY AMAZING

Thank you! Thank you!

When are the pics due...I need some time to thnk so is tomarrow ok???

Thansk

* AHHHH soooo happy I can't type
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed