Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2008, 10:53 AM   #361
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

haha. yeah. i know. that is just him. lol. he sould post today. he might come over later.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 11:21 AM   #362
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

here it is!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

snowy sweater
cuffed jeans
blue mary janes
baby blue beanie!

Last edited by wikylo; 06-07-2008 at 11:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-07-2008, 11:22 AM   #363

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

WIKYLO!!!!! Judging time!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #364
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Judging time! Yea!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 05:06 PM   #365
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay. judging time! yay. it is getting harder
i have everything ready for next season. haha.
but...here goes.

our judge for this round is my tie dye frog.
welcome the fabulous ultraviolet:tdf:
:tdf:thank you, thank you.

here we go with evals:

sahara the velvety elephant: good job! we liked it. it was...CREATIVE.
blush the yorkie: it was okay it kind of looked like the racquetball round. but we love the scenery. lol. umm...normally you dont play racquet ball in winter. haha. jk.
:gr:goldie the golden retreiver: umm...it kind of devastated us. you have done better.
:rac:rosie the raccoon: wow! that was your BEST EVER! we ♥ it!

PLACES:

winner--------->rosie!

second...sahara

so...the bottom two is and :gr:.

so who should stay and who should go?

BLUSH...

we are sorry to say that you are still in.
lol. haha.

goldie. we are sorry to say that you are going home this round. we have enjoyed you being here and hope that you join next season. thanks for a great time.

this next round is careers or jobs. i will assign you two jobs. if one is too hard just tell me and i can work with you and change it.

:rac:
personal trainer
crazy model

football player
chef

doctor
army commander

thanks and remember that rosie is the only one that can use kinzstyle! thanks.
the deadline is JUNE THE ELEVENTH.
at five oclock kt.
good luck!
Old 06-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #366
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Thank you! I will get working on those soon! Thank you!
Old 06-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #367
I Hate Hackers!

okay. i might could take them tonight. me and wikylo are about to design some more rooms in my ww house. he is over right now we like designing rooms and we help each other. lol.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #368
Goofball
Gift Guru

Maybe...Could you take a finale pic for me? I'm in Mushroom's finale and once I get that pic, then I could get to work on these.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:36 PM   #369
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

I could...If you wanted

yay! I made it!

WOW! Fast results
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #370
I Hate Hackers!

okay volleyuup i can take them. we are redoing my rooms so can you try to hurry? lol.
Closed