Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #321
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

i will take it. hold on. what zone?

---------- ButterCup1994 added 23 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

okay geros. are you staying or not?

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 06-05-2008 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #322

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

orange. And I didn't get the second part

---------- geros9 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

Reinvite me

Last edited by geros9; 06-05-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 PM   #323
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okay i got it. here is geros9s entry:
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #324

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Red was really hard since there were only these bottoms. That's why it does not match
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 03:50 PM   #325
I Hate Hackers!

okay. this time was the rainbow dress up round.
our guest judge is
:abn:triumph the brown arabian
welcome triumph :abn:
okay. we understand that this was kind of hard buttttt...here goes.

evals:

:gr:goldie the golden retreiver: we loved it. it was a great choice. we love the fact that it wasnt the whole bee costume. great!
:rbt:snowball the white rabbit: we thought it was okay it was really matched up and looked more orange than anything. we are also worried that you arent committed.
sahara the velvety elephant: okay. not your best. we see a lot in you. it was good.
blush the yorkie: WOW! WE ♥ IT! YOUR BEST EVER!
:rac:rosie the raccoon: it was okay. not your best. not your worst. we understand that green is hard. i think that it is the hardest. great try!

places:

first---------> blush

second...goldie

third...sahara

that leaves rosie and snowball.

who should stay and who should go?

rosie: we understand that green is the hardest. you did great attempting it.

snowball: it was REALLY mix matched and REALLY looked orange. sorry.

ROSIE.

you are safe once again.
you will join us next week. be confident and ready to go.

snowball: we are really sorry but we must let you go. we have enjoyed you being here this season and would love to have you next season. i feel that i have gained you as one of my buddies. thanks for an awesome time and snowball, DONT stop modeling. thanks.

so for the next round it is SEASONS.
i will assign you a season.
blush: WINTER
goldie: SPRING
sahara: SUMMER
rosie: FALL

thanks and this round ANYBODY can use kinzstyle. thanks.
the deadline is sunday june the eighth at five o clock pm.
pce.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:56 PM   #326

Wow! getting eliminated from every contest in 2 days! And I am commited, just with a situation (or 2) I can't take pics, and I have a life!
That was not intended to sound mean
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #327
I Hate Hackers!

i know. but you said earlier go ahead and take it now or just eliminate me. so that makes me think that you arent really committed.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:03 PM   #328

Because I know I am a pain, and it's better than getting reported
geros9 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #329
I Hate Hackers!

you really arent a pain in my opinion. i mean. i really think that you are a great model. i ♥ your fabulous ideas buttt...i just didnt think that the last outfit lookedd very well. buttt...i just want you to know that if you EVER need somebody to talk to or EVER need somebody to take a pic for you just tell me. i would love to do either of them.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #330
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OMG! geros you are an EXCELLENT designer just because you get eliminated doesn't mean your bad! I'm soooooo sorry for eliminating you too! Geros you got 5th! It took me 10 contsts to win my first geros i believe in you and think you are a great designer/friend/pet owner!
Closed