Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 06:08 AM   #301
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

Here is Blush's absolutely yellow only one piece from the rainsuit awesomerific outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- wikylo added 3 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

i hope the polkadotted pj bottom looks yellow cuz it does to me

also don't think of everything as it is

like the polkadotted pj bottom is just pants
the rain hat is just a hat
the lion shirt is just a shirt
and the yellow sneakers are just...???yellow sneakers

Last edited by wikylo; 06-03-2008 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #302
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

Is it okay if it isn't all green? Because only the green jeans in the W shop are all green!

---------- volleyuup added 60 Minutes and 17 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is Rosie posing in the down to earth color Green! There aren't many only green clothes in the W shop so Rosie decided to add just a little more color to your average green. She is about to going out to a swamp with Licorice. Have a great time in Green, Rosie!

Last edited by volleyuup; 06-03-2008 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:28 PM   #303
Polarpogo
Webkinz :)

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, My name is Polarpogo and I have started to post my reviews for all different people's Next Top Model Competitions! So here is my review:

I give this competition 4 1/2 stars!
I was very shocked when I found out that this was your first webkinz top model competition! You are one of the best hosts I have ever seen! (well, read...you know what I mean!)

Pros: Very nice host, organized competition, and very fair.
Cons: Host overuses the acronym "lol"
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #304
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Wow! I've never saw a WNTM rater that's kewl!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 05:43 PM   #305
Polarpogo

polarpogo is an unknown quantity at this point

Why, thank you!
polarpogo is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #306
Wacky Be
Gifted

rate mine please!!!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:29 PM   #307
sodapop907

come on wikylo, you should already know that yours is five star.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #308
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

wow! thanks polarpogo. i appreciate it. haha. umm...i pmed in the sun and geros9 and said they have two more days. they should post soon.
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 06-03-2008, 09:56 PM   #309
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Mine will be up in a sec...Thanks!

Sorry It was sooo late!

Ahh! Busy!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-03-2008, 10:00 PM   #310
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

There is Sahara!

She is in her Blue color!
She decided to use different shades of blue!

Good luck!

Last edited by In The Sun; 06-30-2008 at 12:05 AM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Closed