Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #161
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

i know. everybody did so well!

---------- ButterCup1994 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

i think that i know who is going...lol.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 05-24-2008 at 02:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #162

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Webkinz Next Top Model Contest...Season Number One! Only 10 Entiries! Enter NOW.

is it ME?!
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 08:53 PM   #163
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

okayy...judging time!
this round was funky headwear...
with our special judge...violetwhiskers
thank you thank you...say violetwhiskers
i would just like to start off by saying...
everybody did amazing.
this judging was really hard so...
whos dream will happen to end tonight...it is time to find out.

evals...!

:rac: rosie the raccoon...we like it...we just dont like the fact that we see all of the same entries on other wi members contest...try to step up and make new ones! otherwise...nice try.

blush the yorkie...she really did look a queen...she looked very chic and fashionable...great job!

squiggles the mouse...we liked it butttt...where did you get the blue robe from...it doesnt go well with the christmas tree topper hat...

sahara the velvety elephant...we liked it...a little TOO MUCH black but it was okay...tone down the black and add a little white...it would have been a PERFECT outfit!

:gr:goldie...where is your picture...it worries me that later on in the competition that you might not have your entry in on time...because of you i am going to have to make deadlines...which i dont really want to do...i am going to have to judge you on your first outfit and just add your two scores out and judge by that......think of yourself as really lucky...
:ppony:london the pink pony...wow! amazing! fantastic! you deffinately looked AMAZING AND GREAT...we loved the combination...and LOVED the robe! WOW!
winter the gray arabian...there is something that we see in you...i think that it is potential...buttttt...try to step it up...wee are looking for TRUE glamm!
:rbt:snoball the rabbit...we liked it...good combination of colors...but you need to have self confidence...that kind of hurts your personality...that is something that we need GREATLY in a model...other wise...great job!

winner---------> london...

second...blush

third...sahara

fourth...squiggles

fifth...snoball
(lets boost that confidence)

sixth...winter

the bottom two...
rosie and goldie please step forward.
goldie...we really needed your picture buttt...you didnt have an excuse...so...?
rosie...it makes us SOOOO nervous that if you continue doing this then you will eventually wind up in trouble because if you were to win...you would have the same exact entry for every contest you won...

so

who

should

stay

and

who

should

go

?

you both are very lucky that jet3461 dropped out for a specific reason...so that means that you both have one more chance...we are very sad that jet had to drop out though

thanks! the next round is dress as a celebrity...you MUST HAVE THE PICTURE THAT YOU ARE COMPARING THEM TO OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO REDO IT...thank you...i am sorry that it is in caps butttt...i would hate for you to have to do more work than you have to...thanks.

♥
- buttercup1994
and the wonderful judges...!

have a good night...and good day tomorrow!
Old 05-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #164

skittlesrox2 is on a distinguished road

ok one minute.
skittlesrox2 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #165
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. I have to clear something up: I can't take pics on my computer and my WI buddies can only take so many pics for me. I try to use the same ones to not waste their time. I'm sorry if this is a problem and I will try sending in more fresh pics.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 05-24-2008, 11:45 PM   #166
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Yay! I am third thats good!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 07:29 AM   #167
I Hate Hackers!

okay volleyuup...umm...i can start taking some pics or wikylo or somebody...i think that wikylo told me thatt you didnt have the print screen button...but...that is fine...umm...if anybody is on that can take your pic then try to get them to it would DEFFINATELY help you butttt you have been doing well...okay skittlesrox and you deserve it in the sun...you did well...thanks.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:33 AM   #168
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wikylo takes some of my pics already. Thanks though! I will try to send in fresh photos but if I can't, I apoligize! Thanks for being a great host!
Old 05-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #169
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

How Do You Get Picture On Your Post.
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2008, 07:41 AM   #170
Goofball
Gift Guru

Click the image to open in full size.

Rosie will be modeling after this pic! Pic of Rosie is coming later today!
Closed