Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 12:33 PM   #291
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! NO MORE SPOTS :]

Thanks for the comment, ButterCup! I will try harder next round!
volleyuup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #292
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Uh-Oh..... I had a feeling this would happen. Don't tell Betty, she'll be very upset, and she is supposed to help Brandi with her model training today. I am really trying, I'm just in a tough place with the rounds, and if I do make it to the next round, I will try harder, and hopefully, I won't be in such a tough spot.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 02:17 PM   #293
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Oh a heath bar! I've heard of those. Makes more sense. Yes, I've seen them around but havent eaten them. I've gotten a few, but I gave them to my dad. I heard they are good. caramel is gooood. And I like to say I'm more "anxious" too, it sounds better.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and thanks for letting me win this round! Victoria now wears that outfit when she goes driving in her cadillac. Good job team blue, I personally think that you all did great. Some of your PSIs were really hard too! So good job, and you all entered your pics on time. We're gonna win this thing!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 07-31-2008 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 02:25 PM   #294
Lauren(:
Webkinz :)

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

what do you mean "letting me win"?
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #295
ilovepink509

I mean that I won the round so I said thanks and I really appreciate it. Maybe I said it weird, I tend to do that.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:26 PM   #296

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

two people... Well... considering the other person is in the bottom.... I don't think we did so well
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 07:17 PM   #297
ilovepink509

Hey I get what you could think...like if I said letting me win that could mean that the host let me win for an unfair reason. I meant thanks for...im not sure how to say it but thank you for giving me the honor of winning I guess? LOL. And uh-oh a team with a color as great as pink should not do so bad!?!? I think you should automatically disqualify those people though, because that does not seem fair. Or you could try voting by their previous picture. But congrats geros, even though there's only 1 other person, I bet yours was still good anyways! Wonder what the new challenge is!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:14 PM   #298
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What happened to my team???IS it only me and Geros now? I figured that I would be in the bottom. Sophie and I will try harder next time. The theme was just tough for us I guess. Have fun on your vacation Buttercup!... I have a question though.Since some people didnt turn in their pics will there still be an elimination?
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:48 AM   #299
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

ok i get you now kelsey. :]
cant wait to here the orange teams thingy magiger!
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:13 AM   #300
ilovepink509

I can't wait to see the next challenge! Sorry for confusing you softballgirl17! Texasgirl, I thought Betty did okay, and looking at geros and sparky's team where the rest didn't enter, I don't think we're on the bottom team. I'm sure she'll do amazing in the next challenge! And good luck to the other teams who didn't get judged yet!
Closed

Tags
butterball is my pet!, c u next seson-dod, go orange team! =), go pink team :), go team bluee!!, go teams!, goo orange team!, i love buttercup1994, kool contest!!!, lets goo brownie!