Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #171
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! Judging is tonight. NO MORE SPOTS :]

Here is Sophies Carrot Cake Supreme Out fit. If the Christmas 2007 hat isnt allowed can I change the pic? Its not kinzstyle so I figured it was okay.
And I also have a Rabbit Ears TV PSI pic for her.
The T shirt is black because of the TV screen.

Last edited by Sparky1109; 11-07-2008 at 06:18 PM..
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #172
Bring back WNTM!
Gift Trainee

dazyandoreo! is a jewel in the roughdazyandoreo! is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! Judging is tonight. NO MORE SPOTS :]

OK here is my picture! JoJo is dressed as her PSF! Isnt it cute?!?!

Click the image to open in full size.
dazyandoreo! is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:00 AM   #173
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

ok i am entering my outfit now!

---------- mypetszrock added 23 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

ok her is my pic. of penny lookin like her food! sry! i cant get pic. of food. will try again tom.!

Last edited by mypetszrock; 07-25-2008 at 12:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #174
Lauren(:

softballgirl17 has a spectacular aura aboutsoftballgirl17 has a spectacular aura about

alright ill get mine in sometime tomaroow cause I am really busy and I gotta get shots tomaroow
softballgirl17 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #175
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Okie dokie, the PSI should be do-able. I'll have my entry in whenever I can, we are literally moving today, so I won't be on too much.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 15 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Ok, here Is Betty dressed as her PSI:

The blue is representive of the blue on the tub, the clip for the gold spout, and the shoes for the white on the feet of the tub. I'm sorry I disapointed you last round, but I tried my best this time! I hope you like it!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 07-25-2008 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:28 AM   #176
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

ok hold on let me see i am getting her ready!
Old 07-25-2008, 07:34 AM   #177
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

uuhm whats the theme?
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 07:36 AM   #178
P.M. me for it

saachigirl1 is on a distinguished road

There is ginger as her PSF!!
Old 07-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #179
♥ I have 6

doddldaddl is on a distinguished road

=( I was eliminated oh well c u next season! ( It's ok, Shoes aren't my thing... except for converse or flats )
doddldaddl is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 08:28 AM   #180
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Wow! Good job everybody!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
butterball is my pet!, c u next seson-dod, go orange team! =), go pink team :), go team bluee!!, go teams!, goo orange team!, i love buttercup1994, kool contest!!!, lets goo brownie!