Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:40 PM   #161
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! Judging is tonight. NO MORE SPOTS :]

Okay, wow! Everybody did good this round.
Our guest judge for this round is my newest pet, Tiny the Little Kinz Mousee.
Everybody welcome, Tiny.
Here goes the judging for this round:

BLUEE TEAMM.
:acs:Ginger the american cocker spaniel: We like that outfit, you happen to have one this round for you team.
Betty the hippo: We didnt like that outfit too much. It was just okay. You are the person in the bottom for your team this week.
Victoria the pink poodle: We have saw some of your other pictures, and that is one of our least favorites. But we still like itt. You have got third on your teamm.
:graisy the golden retreiver: Umm...it didnt really match. That is what kinda threw us off. But you have recieved fourth place for your team this weekk.
Camille the velvety elephant: We really like that outfitt. That is why you have received second place for this round.

PINK TEAMM

:chi:Sandy the chihuahua: It was pretty good. Maybe your best that we have seen. You have recieved...second place this round!
Oreo the black and white cat: Welcome to WI. You have received fourth place this week. Your pose brought you down this weeekk.
:samoyed:Frosty the Samoyed: That was NOT good outfit. I am not trying to be rude but shoes, hat, and glasses? Where is the shirt and pants. It is like being N-A-K-E-D. You are in the bottom.
:husky:Amara the husky: You have one this round for your team. Congrats! But next time, please wear shoes. Otherwise, good jobb!
:rbt:Sophie the white rabbit: Your outfit was close the xxtemarixx's and you werent wearing shoes either. You have received third place. Please wear shoes next week :]

ORANGE TEAMM

:abn:Brownie the brown arabian: You didnt reallly match this week. But it was just okay. You have been placed...third.
Nicki the hippo: Shoes? You need them. They ARE a neccessity. You are in the bottom this week. Sorry.
:tdf:Clover the tie dye frog: It was so hot either. I couldnt see her face. That is one part about being a model. You have been placed fourth on your team.
Penny the gold and white cat: I am used to this being dazy, but it is mypetsz. Lol. You have won this round. I love that outfit. Looks similar to something that I would makee.
Jojo the beagle: It was pretty good. Similar to mypetsz. But good job. You have received second place this week. Keep up the workk!

GREENN TEAM

Blackie the black labb: You have a great owner. He is awesome, along with that outfitt! You have been placed second this week.
Miley the black lab: Good job. Looks ahh-mazing. You have received third this round.
Luna the yellow lab: WOW! AMAZING! FABULOUS! I ♥ ♥ ♥ that outfit! You have received first overall and first on your team!
Butterball the black labb: You are in the bottom for your team this week. It just didnt match and we just didnt think that it looked too great.
:gr:Ginger the golden retreiver: Wow! Your whole team is labs! Except you. We liked that outfit but most of your team's pictures were good so you have received fourthh.

TEAM PLACES:

First goes to...

Spoiler: show
the green team with an average of 7.1 points each.

Second...

the pink team with an average of 5.35 each.

That leaves us with Betty the hippo and Nicki the hippo.

Betty...

you are safe because your team had an average of 5.29 each!

We are very sorry Doddldaddl with Nicki, you have been eliminated because your team's average was 4.6 points each. Please come back next season!

Now for the people remaining...
create an outfit and dress as your psf or psi...the people that can use kinzstyle are:

People of the GREEN team ONLY!

Thanks and the deadline is July the thirty-first. Thanks!

DONT BE LATEE :]

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-24-2008 at 09:55 PM..
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 09:42 PM   #162
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! Judging is tonight. NO MORE SPOTS :]

Oh no! How am I supposed to dress as a bag of grass!?!?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #163
kaykat31

Can I use kinzstyle because I'm on the green team?Also, Do I have to dress as the black lab psi?
Old 07-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #164
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Yes you can, kaykat. And I changed the topicc.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #165
kaykat31

View Post Originally Posted by ButterCup1994
Yes you can, kaykat. And I changed the topicc.
ok, thanks!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #166
I Hate Hackers!

Is that better tex?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #167
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

sorry teammates. I didn't know how the judging would end up anyways. The pink poodle PSI and PSF is all pink, it blends in with her! LOL well I can try and be creative anyhow! Good luck to everyone and go team blue!! Haha, we're the only team that doesn't have a tag that says "go team blue" so I'll add one!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2008, 10:07 PM   #168
kaykat31

Sorry hold on I messed up!
Old 07-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #169
I Hate Hackers!

Haha. Okay. We even have go brown, but there isnt even a brown teamm Lol. I will PM everybody in the morning that results are up, I am about to go to bedd. And thanks kaykat.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #170
kaykat31

Good night!So, who is out?Here is Miley getting ready to show down on some Kibble La-King
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed

Tags
butterball is my pet!, c u next seson-dod, go orange team! =), go pink team :), go team bluee!!, go teams!, goo orange team!, i love buttercup1994, kool contest!!!, lets goo brownie!