Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 11:54 AM   #1081
kaykat31

Default Re: ButterCup1994's First Season of WNTM WAR! NO MORE SPOTS :]

hurry omgitzkelsey!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #1082
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

She hasnt been on in like two days and thanks geros
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 10-12-2008, 05:57 PM   #1083
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I was on vacation. I don't think people check my profile often, but yeah, there was a message on my profile because we had a last minute vacation and I didn't have enough time to PM everybody. Don't worry, I'll be posting tonight!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 24 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeahh, response to your judging. Kind of off track from vacation, sorry!
When you said it sounded like I'm saying "I like making outfits", did you mean "I don't like making new outfits?" or "I like making the same outfits?". Sometimes I'm slightly confused about what you say, because I thought that if you like making outfits, that's a good thing, like having a passion for modeling. If you'd like to know, I think I had her wear this outfit for volleyuup's season 1, buggirl's season 2, and the finale of another one. So is it a bad idea if I re-use my outfits from other contests? Because I do that very often and I was going to use one of mine from volleyuup's season 3...well so many challenges are the same and I just use the same ones instead of thinking of 5 different ways to do it. I'm just wondering why is Victoria always fall in all these contests? Only once she was spring! LOL. I also don't think you were rude...even if you were you're the contest host and we should be listening to what you say and respect that. If you noticed, both of my outfits were the same from another challenge because I was studying like crazy for the PSAT and doing loads of homework for my crazy teachers for that one random week. But that's not a good 'excuse' because I said I was going to be committed and I'm sorry.
Finished 2 of the few outfits we had to make! Whoo-hoo, still thinking of the rest!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 10-12-2008 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:03 PM   #1084

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Take your time.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #1085
ilovepink509

Thanks geros, but I don't think it's fair to keep everyone waiting. I'm just wondering if it would be a bad thing if I re-used one of my photos.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:23 PM   #1086

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I do it all the time. But I did take new pics this time because I couldn't find any to fit the theme. And seriously, the deadline isn't for another 24 1/2 hours
geros9 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #1087
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Sorry, if I kinda dont make sense sometimes, kelseey. LOL. And, I mean I dont mind you reusing an outfit every now and then. And, take your time I know what it is like being in a rush.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #1088
ilovepink509

Okay, so I might re-use one of them I used on volleyuup's...or it might be similar. I just have to get the fall one ready and I'll post it.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 19 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 14 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

I noticed I spelled Krusty Krab wrong...sorry! And if you can't tell the difference between the commas and the periods(they look very similar!) the commas are slightly larger. LOL!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 10-13-2008 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #1089
I Hate Hackers!

Thanks, kelseey! Hopefully I will have the poll up ASAP!

---------- ButterCup1994 added 58 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

Here is the poll :

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t408531.html

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 10-13-2008 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2008, 02:49 PM   #1090
I Hate Hackers!

Close race between two people
Closed

Tags
butterball is my pet!, c u next seson-dod, go orange team! =), go pink team :), go team bluee!!, go teams!, goo orange team!, i love buttercup1994, kool contest!!!, lets goo brownie!