Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
juicyjubjub is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! PLEASE ENTER!!!! Pretty Please!!!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Juicyjubjub! I'd be glad to pm you when next season starts
Kay, Thanks!...Uh, any idea when the next season starts?
juicyjubjub is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #72
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! PLEASE ENTER!!!! Pretty Please!!!

I think next season won't be untill a long time. this season Just started! Then again I could be wrong

forlock
forlock is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 04:53 PM   #73
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by juicyjubjub
Kay, Thanks!...Uh, any idea when the next season starts?
it depends on how committed everyone is! lol!

otherwise the best i can say is when this one ends lol! u seem pretty cool! Welcome to WI friend!

HINT: S
---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

posting clues now! i had business to take care of!

Last edited by wikylo; 07-09-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #74
PookyBear2007
Gifted

PookyBear2007 has a spectacular aura about

Cant Wait!!!
PookyBear2007 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #75
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Yay! Will you give us a clue here, that will lead us to our clues?? Or do we just start hunting? Will they be all over WI or on certain threads?
forlock is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #76
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

OK guys! All the hints have been hidden!

Here's how it will work!

Hints will be hidden:

1. ANYWHERE On mine or Jaimala's Profile
2. On modified posts by me or jaimala(ON THIS thread, no farther back than the the last judging)
3. In mine and jaimala's WW username boxes
4. In mine or Jaimala's SIggies
5. Maybe even in our avvies!
6. In Text
7.In spoilers
8. In Pictures

The goal is to get the answer right and to be the quickest one to get it right.

Getting it right is MOST important
Quickness is SECONDARY

and that's how you'll be judged!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS ROUND

In 5 clues (all made by me) consist of 5 letters! You need to find these 5 letters and formed the CORRECT word they are intended to make!

They could be hidden in any of the previously stated above.

I will give you one clue (not one of the five) to get you started:

There are 2 words that these letters could form. The word i'm looking for means to look around and find things out!

PM ME THE ANSWER!

Good Luck!

Post here if you havce questions!

Wikylo&Jaimala!

Last edited by wikylo; 07-09-2008 at 09:28 PM..
Old 07-09-2008, 06:01 PM   #77
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Okay Wikylo did you get my PM? it has my answer in it
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 09:28 PM   #78
Wacky Be
Gifted

thanks! yes i did!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #79
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Did you get minee?
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #80
Wacky Be
Gifted

yup! (I hereby make this post longer!)

Last edited by wikylo; 07-13-2008 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: The perpetrator at the scene left orange fur!
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :]