Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #41
sodapop907

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! PLEASE ENTER!!!! Pretty Please!!!

Pet Name: BobbyBannah (dont ask)
Pet Type: Cheeky Monkey
Pet Gender: Boy
Am I on WI enough to be committed?: Definetly
Secret Password?: I eat macaroni for breakfast
Why you should be one of our contestants!: I LOVE brainteasers and i usually dont sleep until i figure one out

oh and some more stuff:
1. how will you narrow the contestents down?
2. when do you get back? cuz there is a solar eclipse in august that will only be visable in Canada. in the U.S. there will be a partial eclipse. and this only happens every 5 or 10 years.

---------- sodapop907 added 2 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

wikylo do you want me to make you a new avvie?? cuz im bored and for some reason im hyper. HI MOO!!!!!

Last edited by sodapop907; 07-08-2008 at 12:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 12:50 PM   #42
Forlock
Webkinz :)

forlock will become famous soon enough

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! PLEASE ENTER!!!! Pretty Please!!!

Me me! I wanna enter LOL. (Btw i live in canada! lol)

Pet Name: Crystal
Pet Type: Grey Arabian

Pet Gender: Female
Am I on WI enough to be committed?: Oh Ya!
Secret Password?: I eat macaroni for breakfast!
Why you should be one of our contestants!: Because I got the brains to hunt down the clues (and the time lol). It's gotta be a great experience right? And a buch of fun! I love competition. I like the idea, and lastly...... I gots MAD skillz!! LoL
forlock is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #43
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Pet Name: Parker :]
Pet Type: Little Basset Hound
Pet Gender: Male
Am I on WI enough to be committed?: Duh!
Secret Password?: I eat macaroni for breakfastt!
Why you should be one of our contestants!: Because I think that this contet would be funn. When I was little I always loved those search and find books where everything blended in. I think that I would be able to find the clues and I think that I am committed enoughh for this contest. Thanks.

Last edited by ButterCup1994; 07-08-2008 at 02:21 PM..
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #44
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:59 PM   #45
Forlock

Yay. LoL cant wait till it starts! I g2g soon.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:21 PM   #46
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

I fixed it wikyloo :]
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #47
Forlock

can't wait till we get started
Old 07-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #48
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

we are just waiting for Jaimala and we'll judge until then we are taking entries!
Old 07-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #49
Forlock

Oh ok. Judge as in there is already a round going on?
or as in auditioning who gets to get in or not.??
forlock
Old 07-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #50
Wacky Be
Gifted

We are only taking 10 and there are thirteen entries
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :]