Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 03:22 PM   #221
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! NO MORE ENTRIES!!!

*gasp* You're judging! It's been a day! xD
kgirl72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #222
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! NO MORE ENTRIES!!!

Judging!!!

with judges:

:bas:Ernie!
&
:bas:Marlowe!

So we were kind of disappointed this round...

only two people got the answer right...

There were 4 clues hidden but you only needed 2...

they were:

"Hehe I'm a frog"
&
"Do I resemble a cow"

Leading you to know the answer was...

Bull Frog

So I will call our winner...

who gets their badge first...

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

And our other person that got it right who gets the second badge...

Ok everyone from here got it wrong...
Third badge goes to...

fourth badge goes to...

fifth badge goes to.....

and the sixth and final badge goes to...

So Betty.....

that means you're out.

You are an EXCELLENT detective and should SOOOOO come back next season when hopefully you'll be less busy...

We are gonna miss you!!!

wik&marlowe
jaimala&ernie

Ya know what! I think i'm gonna let Jaimala come up with the next round!

So we'll let her think one up

Old 07-31-2008, 04:07 PM   #223

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

lol I knew it was BULL frog not Spotted. xD I thought Spotted like the Cow
Old 07-31-2008, 04:08 PM   #224
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Well I think Riley and Ginger desserve a round of applause!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:13 PM   #225

*clap clap clap* WHOO!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:17 PM   #226
Wacky Be
Gifted

lol ! good sp0rtsmanship kgirl!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 06:43 PM   #227
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone seen wikylo?
swags22 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 PM   #228
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo

So Betty.....

that means you're out.

You are an EXCELLENT detective and should SOOOOO come back next season when hopefully you'll be less busy...

We are gonna miss you!!!

wik&marlowe
jaimala&ernie

I had a feeling this would happen. I should have taken longer to think, but, *shrugs* I made the same inferrance as kgirl mentioned. (spots....cow...spotted frog..) Anyways, thanks for the nice comments, and I will make an apearance next season. I at least hope I'm not busy, next season. Moving just is a big mess, but pays off after it all sorts out.

I have had a awfully odd, confuzzling day, with ups and downs. I had a fairly productive morning, (I am ALMOST finished editing a story!) and then our AC went out so it was really hot, and using the computer generated heat. Then, we went to go pick up my desk from the furniture store, and it wouldn't fit in the back of our car, so my uncle had to go get it, and he brought it home so we can paint it in a few days to a week. When we got home, my dad and I realised that the AC went off because a breaker popped, and we fixed it. (thank goodness!) While I was in the basement, I found somebody's name written on the floor (my house was originally built in the 1950's, but renivated, accept the basement and attic of the garage) which lady10 and I will google this person next weekend at our sleepover. Then, I found an old (I mean OLD OLD) purse that I found in my cousin's attic a while ago,(while unpacking my room) and realized it has a name and adress on the back! So lady and I will investigate that as well. Anyways, sorry for boring you with a recap of my day. LOL.

Good luck to all of you!

Tex and Betty
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 08:12 AM   #229
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

That was pretty fun to read. although it took some time i'm ok.lol
forlock is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #230

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
I had a feeling this would happen. I should have taken longer to think, but, *shrugs* I made the same inferrance as kgirl mentioned. (spots....cow...spotted frog..) Anyways, thanks for the nice comments, and I will make an apearance next season. I at least hope I'm not busy, next season. Moving just is a big mess, but pays off after it all sorts out.

I have had a awfully odd, confuzzling day, with ups and downs. I had a fairly productive morning, (I am ALMOST finished editing a story!) and then our AC went out so it was really hot, and using the computer generated heat. Then, we went to go pick up my desk from the furniture store, and it wouldn't fit in the back of our car, so my uncle had to go get it, and he brought it home so we can paint it in a few days to a week. When we got home, my dad and I realised that the AC went off because a breaker popped, and we fixed it. (thank goodness!) While I was in the basement, I found somebody's name written on the floor (my house was originally built in the 1950's, but renivated, accept the basement and attic of the garage) which lady10 and I will google this person next weekend at our sleepover. Then, I found an old (I mean OLD OLD) purse that I found in my cousin's attic a while ago,(while unpacking my room) and realized it has a name and adress on the back! So lady and I will investigate that as well. Anyways, sorry for boring you with a recap of my day. LOL.

Good luck to all of you!

Tex and Betty
lol Our house is from the 50's too. We have a bar in our basement (It has barstools too!)
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :]