Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:35 PM   #171
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! NO MORE ENTRIES!!!

Mmmmkay I have it right here but i'm sleepy soo I'll post it in the morning

And Jaimala's Judging again since my cruise leaves sunday

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Jaimala25
Judging time with:

Marlowe

and

Ernie!

The first badge goes to:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

The second badge goes to:

The third badge goes to...

The fourth badge goes to...

The fifth badge goes to...

The sixth badge goes to...

and the seventh and final badge goes to...

I'm sorry Crystal and Billy Ray, you didn't get your entries in! Come back next season!

Love,

Marlowe & Ernie

Marlowe and Ernie are basset hounds

Last edited by wikylo; 07-18-2008 at 10:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 08:32 AM   #172
I Hate Hackers!
Webkinz :)

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Default Re: From the brilliant minds of WIKYLO and JAIMALA25......WI Detectivez!!! Come enter today! NO MORE ENTRIES!!!

Okkiee dokkiee. Cant waitt!
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 07-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #173
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

Wikylo, I turned in an entry. If the entry was last or wrong or something, then I understand but I did send in an entry.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #174
gupdoo3
Gifted

gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

And, for the word one, I DID enter, I just sent it to Jamila25, since your inbox was full.
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 01:31 PM   #175
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by volleyuup
Wikylo, I turned in an entry. If the entry was last or wrong or something, then I understand but I did send in an entry.
volley i can't do anything jaimala was the one with all the pms. you should ask her I'm so sorry!

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by gupdoo3
And, for the word one, I DID enter, I just sent it to Jamila25, since your inbox was full.
gupdoo3 you should have told me b4 hand becuz I could have done something about it but now that I've judged I can't do anything! I'm SOOOO sorry

Last edited by wikylo; 07-19-2008 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #176
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I sent it to you because I got confused with who to send it to so I just sent it to you and you said thanks for the entry and that's that.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #177
Wacky Be
Gifted

ohhhhh but did you read the directions on judging that said send it to Jaimala...
Old 07-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #178
Goofball
Gift Guru

I must have read it wrong. I thought that it said Jaimala or wikylo. Darn it!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #179
Wacky Be
Gifted

it's ok volley! There's always gonna be a next season with me
Old 07-19-2008, 02:04 PM   #180
Goofball
Gift Guru

Yeah, but this contest was so cool. I really wanted to go far in this contest.
Closed

Tags
- buttercup1994 :]