Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2007, 08:13 PM   #1

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Brainteaser Contest! CLOSED THANK YOU!!!

FIRST PRIZE - CONCEPTION
SECOND PRIZE - OECCHEERLEADER
THIRD PRIZE - ELLEBELL30

THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING MY FIRST CONTEST SUCCESSFUL!!!!

Read This Brainteaser ... bet you CAN!

The phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearcr at Cmagbride Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers of a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
THE WAY MY CONTEST WORKS IS THAT YOU HAVE TO TYPE OUT THE MESSAGE FROM ABOVE CORRECTLY. I WILL GIVE OUT THE FOLLOWING PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS! GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
1st Prize
Sherbert Bunny Food
Love Puppy Food
Husky Food
2nd Prize
Husky Food
Raccoon Food
3rd Prize
Raccoon Food

Last edited by dogsdigholes; 07-05-2007 at 08:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2007, 08:15 PM   #2
conception
Gift Guru

conception will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Brainteaser Contest!

The phenomenal power of the human mind: I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. According to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters of a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #3

dogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledgedogsdigholes flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great job conception! I'll add you to my friend's list. That's First Place down! Two more to go!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
oeccheerleader
Gifted

oeccheerleader is an unknown quantity at this point

The phenomenal power of the human mind: I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. According to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters of a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:19 PM   #5
please ask
Gift Guru

BreezyBrea022 will become famous soon enough

The phenomenal power of the human mind: I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. According to a researcher at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters of a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place.

The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh?
Old 07-05-2007, 08:20 PM   #6
conception
Gift Guru

conception will become famous soon enough

Thanks, and great contest! I like things like that
the only bad thing is that other people can just copy and paste it... not that I think anyone would do that, really. it's not difficult, and it's just fun more than anything else
Old 07-05-2007, 08:28 PM   #7

Default Re: Brainteaser Contest! CLOSED THANK YOU!!!

WOW! That was the fastest end to a contest on record! Hehehe Thanks everyone! I will try to get your prizes out tonight, if not tomorrow. It just depends on when you accept your friendship invites. All frienship requests have been sent. Thanks again!! I hope you had fun and learned a cool new fact.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:38 PM   #8

Yeah you have a point. I just love wierd factoids like that. Something fun but not hard. I hope everybody had fun and didn't look on their neighbor's paper for the answers :-)

My daughter just won her first contest on here and she wanted to host this one. I think it worked out better that it happened so fast. At her age instant gratification is a good thing. hehehe

Keep an eye out she's already working on her next great idea. Thanks everybody!
Old 07-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #9
please ask
Gift Guru

BreezyBrea022 will become famous soon enough

dogsdigholes thank you so much I recieved your prize I loved your contest
Old 07-06-2007, 09:56 AM   #10
sashaskate
Lil Kinz
sashaskate is an unknown quantity at this point

Closed