Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Boo! Octoberfest is here! Come Celebrate October with me and many others! New contests EVERY day! Parties, too! Loads of food to be given out! So come and have some fun!

Boo! Welcome to Octoberfest, the ULTIMATE October Party! I will be giving out many prizes, doing a contest everyday, and hosting parties every once in a while!
Contest of the Day: Make a Fall Themed Room! Your room must have at least one fall fest item in it!
Contest of the Week- Halloween Avvie/Siggie contest!
Your avvie/siggie must have to do with Webkinz and Halloween.
BIG Contest!
Say on this thread if you want to enter my grand prize drawing! I will draw the winner on Halloween, and the winner gets...
LOVE PUPPY FOOD!
Wow!
A party is being held on Saturday, October 11 from 6:00-7:00 PM. For more details, look in the party section.
Happy October!

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 240 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

Anybody want to enter? It will be fun, and you could win LOVE PUPPY FOOD!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 10-05-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: Boo! Octoberfest is here! Come Celebrate October with me and many others! New contests EVERY day! Parties, too! Loads of food to be given out! So come and have some fun!

I would love to enter your grand prize drawing!

(I also pm'd my answer to the question.)
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 08:06 PM   #3
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Boo! Octoberfest is here! Come Celebrate October with me and many others! New contests EVERY day! Parties, too! Loads of food to be given out! So come and have some fun!

You got it right! Sorry folks, but the Contest of the Day is over. You may still enter the weekly contest or the grand prize drawing. Oh, and cpom, I need you WW ID so I cna send you your prize, Scary Berry Crunch!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:12 PM   #4
OMIGOD I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Boo! Octoberfest is here! Come Celebrate October with me and many others! New contests EVERY day! Parties, too! Loads of food to be given out! So come and have some fun!

I will enter the grand prize drawing and the Halloween Avvie Siggy Contest!!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #5
Gifted

Smile Re: Boo! Octoberfest is here! Come Celebrate October with me and many others! New contests EVERY day! Parties, too! Loads of food to be given out! So come and have some fun!

O.K.! Thanks for entering!

---------- iluvwebkinz414 added 624 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Hi! The new contest of the day is up!

Last edited by iluvwebkinz414; 10-02-2008 at 06:39 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 03:29 PM   #6
call me hammy

2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute2hammy27 has a reputation beyond repute

i will enter the grand prize drawing
Old 10-02-2008, 03:35 PM   #7
eirdest crazed

Actorgirl11798 is on a distinguished road

How do u make a avvie or siggie?
Actorgirl11798 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:50 PM   #8
Gifted

There is a guide in the help section, I think. I don't know much, because I can't post stuff on this computer.

Cpom, I was able to get into the W-Shop to buy some food to make Scary Berry Crunch. I sent you a friend request, and when you accept it, I will send you your prize. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2008, 07:10 PM   #9
OMIGOD I'm finally a

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

I will enter the daily contest! Here is a picture of Connie the racoon dressed up as a chef!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 1.png (13.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 10-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #10
Gifted

Cool! Since I have no other entries, I'm expanding the time on the Contest of the Day. IT will end tomorrow, so enter soon!
Closed